3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Well, at least they are ex family now I guess....
Good luck with the new project!

In the mean time I'll try this one. I think the last time I played it was 0.2 or so and thought "hmm, this takes some more work..."

I think you were looking at @TiffanyMonroe 's signature. But that's technically an asshole. Just saying...
She's so close to them that she was willing, and wanting, to move to the opposite side of the world. It's not that she's close to them, it's just China things.

I hope you enjoy.

Reactions: Username1337

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's hard for me to say, the ending is a little rushed but it's there and it makes sense. I think it feels finished, but like it could have used a few more updates.
welp, you can always add an update later on, when you have the time and nerves for it. quite some devs actually add some stuff to their alr. complete game.

Reactions: Ellaraia

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
Eh, it got boring.

was looking forward to the breaking her in and now it feels like a 3rd date simulator

Reactions: Xypher

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Was waiting for it to end. Now do I need a walkthrough or it's easy?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Does the sister mod not work? I have level 21 but can't change title
You have to select the sister option in the drop-down menu beneath Katelyn's Sarah's portrait. I've heard that this doesn't work though, which shouldn't be the case as nothing has changed regarding that. If it isn't working for you, you can use the console and type the following:

sarahAffinity = "Sister"

That should work.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes