3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
There is a change log in the opening post, for this final up date there are a few new scenes.
I can clearly see the the chagelog. My question is a simple one. Do these "new" scenes, make the game worth playing again?
Doesn't seem like a massive update from what I can gather.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Wait. So this jumped from 0.11 to 1.0 (complete).
Hmmm, was anything added, like new clothes? Scenes? Anything worth to replay the game.
The main part of the update was to clean some things up and to add an ending so I could move on to my new game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Overview is bullshit, someone needs to change it. I wasted my time expecting something which was apparently removed.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Any idea what the 3rd outfit might be? Or is it just a leftover from another patch?
It's slave leathers, I believe. I think you just have to be a high level to be able to buy it and get the associated content. I honestly remember very little and my text editor is broken so I can't look it up.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
this is listed as completed but is it really completed or did you just make a error when updating the thread for your new update?

215303j

My ex's family not being racist/nationalistic cunts would've saved this game. Nothing else.
Well, at least they are ex family now I guess....
Good luck with the new project!

In the mean time I'll try this one. I think the last time I played it was 0.2 or so and thought "hmm, this takes some more work..."

For a Moment..I thought the title was Shaping her Pussy!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think you were looking at @TiffanyMonroe 's signature. But that's technically an asshole. Just saying...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I think you were looking at @TiffanyMonroe 's signature. But that's technically an asshole. Just saying...
That sig has nothing to do with the comment...i am not even sure why that name came up..but i was making a joke...and yes it did happen..mayb i am getting old and losing my eyesight or mayb i been fapping too much!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So if I've never played it before, will it feel like a complete game or an abandoned game?
It's hard for me to say, the ending is a little rushed but it's there and it makes sense. I think it feels finished, but like it could have used a few more updates.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes