3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

magicdrago

Sep 22, 2017
So many times this post. It sounds like what you really need is a break. What you are feeling right now about ShF could possibly be temporary, who knows for certain.

On a side note, out of curiosity could you tell me the name of the author you follow? I've just recently finished a book series and have been looking into a new one to get into.
Jasmine Walt and the series is the Baine Chronicles. It can be found on Amazon.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I really enjoyed the very first scene in this game back in 0.01 or something where you made the girl bend over for the principle. That was the hottest scene in the game. Too bad you decided to take it out with intention to add it back, but never did.

Good luck with your next game.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ShF Version 0.11 is now released to everyone:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShF 1.0 (final version) has been released on patreon. I'll link it here but I don't advise anyone pledge for it as it's not exactly packed with content. I've been focusing a lot on my next project MyLK and getting everything ready to begin dedicating all of my time to that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shaping Her Future v1.00.00.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
I kind of feel that the whole domination and corruption elements of this game were lost in the remake and thats what origionally appealed to me in the first place sadly, is that all gone for good now?

Sep 4, 2017
I didn't visit this thread a long time, and now, when I finally I remembered that I should go look what is new, it seems that a lot of things happened and I missed something really important. Well, I guess this is the end and "R.I.P. Sarah", right? Or more like "Goodbye Sarah, Hello Katelyn"?

Well, I am looking forward to the new game. I believe that I will have the same fun with Katelyn, as I had with Sarah. But I will never forget Sarah.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Shaping Her Future [v0.11] [Ellaraia] - Original Size: 749MB

Download PC (72MB): - - -

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I kind of feel that the whole domination and corruption elements of this game were lost in the remake and thats what origionally appealed to me in the first place sadly, is that all gone for good now?
If you want her to say 'yes master' with a stern look on her face, then no. If you want her to say 'yes master' with a giggle and a cute smile, then you should enjoy the 'pet' affinity which you choose at the start and affects the entire game's dialogue.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Awesome, an update! Tried to load saved game and what do you know, my level 13 progress went back to level 1 lol XD

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Where is the domination and submission route? Give me back my money, wait, I did not pay nothing...Well...anyway, ♫ bring it back, ♪ bring it back.

Reactions: Xypher

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I`m stuck in the morning when she starts dressing herself ... the scene never develops any further I am locked in this scene ... anyone with a solution out there??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I`m stuck in the morning when she starts dressing herself ... the scene never develops any further I am locked in this scene ... anyone with a solution out there??
The arrow button (bottom right of the screen) will take you back through the clothing menu, and it will end the scene with Sarah wearing the last clothes you had her try on.

Eventually (and if she's happy) just choosing your shirt will end it too.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The arrow button (bottom right of the screen) will take you back through the clothing menu, and it will end the scene with Sarah wearing the last clothes you had her try on.

Eventually (and if she's happy) just choosing your shirt will end it too.
That`s what I thought and tried but unfortunately the scene does not end or continue ...

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes