3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So how does one unlock this "flim blowjob"?
You have to watch a romantic film with Sarah. I think she must be horny. Then you have a 50% chance for the handjob, and 50% for the blowjob.

Tip: A romance novel will make her horny if she's already happy. Maybe from neutral too, I forget. You don't have gifts yet. :( Making it more about luck, sadly.

Reactions: Hybris

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I think it's just that the dialogue you're talking about takes place after the image. It could do with another image of Sarah walking away fully dressed.
Eh, not necessary. I got the gist of it. Lol I doubt she'd leave her clothes laying on the floor of the library- especially since she looks like she may have sprung a "leak". :)

So how does one unlock this "flim blowjob"?
I kinda wondered this, too. If she likes/loves you before the weekend starts- you have no way of keeping it active. If you "Skip Weekend" to get to movie night- she's either in a sour mood (with her eyes down) or she's just that one step above and doesn't want to get frisky with you. :(

If she does feel anything towards you going into the weekend, you get the bedroom BJ and that seems to be about it- either Saturday or Sunday morning. I, too, have yet to find the elusive movie night one...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Eh, not necessary. I got the gist of it. Lol I doubt she'd leave her clothes laying on the floor of the library- especially since she looks like she may have sprung a "leak". :)

I kinda wondered this, too. If she likes/loves you before the weekend starts- you have no way of keeping it active. If you "Skip Weekend" to get to movie night- she's either in a sour mood (with her eyes down) or she's just that one step above and doesn't want to get frisky with you. :(

If she does feel anything towards you going into the weekend, you get the bedroom BJ and that seems to be about it- either Saturday or Sunday morning. I, too, have yet to find the elusive movie night one...
I forgot 0.10 doesn't have gifts. Yeah that makes it a little troublesome. I think you just have to get lucky. That said, when I was testing 0.11 pre-gifts, I noticed Sarah was always happy/horny.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Hybris

May 9, 2017
You have to watch a romantic film with Sarah. I think she must be horny. Then you have a 50% chance for the handjob, and 50% for the blowjob.

Tip: A romance novel will make her horny if she's already happy. Maybe from neutral too, I forget. You don't have gifts yet. :( Making it more about luck, sadly.
Well time to break out the grinding wheel then.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah, so the next one is going to implement a gift mechanic? That should be cool (so long as a restart isn't required...). Lol I did think it was a tad odd that you couldn't give "Tabitha" gifts, per se- you would just buy the items and either discover them in her wardrobe in the morning or come home and find out that she was using your "gift"... (Awesome scene, btw.)

Well, if she's happy or more if/when you buy her gifts- I'll make sure to get her something everyday. ;)

Also, a couple of posts back- you were talking about a slave route... What exactly is the "slave route" going to entail? Is it going to be mandatory to continue the game? If you opt out of the slave route, will there still be content going into the future? Why would anyone want to make her their slave- she's too sweet and adorable to have something like that done to her. :p

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ah, so the next one is going to implement a gift mechanic? That should be cool (so long as a restart isn't required...). Lol I did think it was a tad odd that you couldn't give "Tabitha" gifts, per se- you would just buy the items and either discover them in her wardrobe in the morning or come home and find out that she was using your "gift"... (Awesome scene, btw.)

Well, if she's happy or more if/when you buy her gifts- I'll make sure to get her something everyday. ;)

Also, a couple of posts back- you were talking about a slave route... What exactly is the "slave route" going to entail? Is it going to be mandatory to continue the game? If you opt out of the slave route, will there still be content going into the future? Why would anyone want to make her their slave- she's too sweet and adorable to have something like that done to her. :p
0.09 saves should work forever.

Gifts will allow you to manipulate her mood. Each gift has a different effect.

Slave is completely optional. It's just another affinity like GF, pet, sister. I don't know if there will be a sister-slave but the slave stuff won't be in the regular sister affinity. It will have its own basic mechanic, interactions and scenes. The update will also have some content for the other affinities, but will be focused on slave. 0.13 will continue all affinities.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
0.09 saves should work forever.

Gifts will allow you to manipulate her mood. Each gift has a different effect.

Slave is completely optional. It's just another affinity like GF, pet, sister. I don't know if there will be a sister-slave but the slave stuff won't be in the regular sister affinity. It will have its own basic mechanic, interactions and scenes. The update will also have some content for the other affinities, but will be focused on slave. 0.13 will continue all affinities.

Okay, that's good to know. I don't think I could bear or would enjoy either causing Tabitha any pain (pleasurable or otherwise) or making her less of my equal. I wasn't sure if the "slave" route would require or employ any BDSM, humiliation, or anything like that- not my particular bag. :) Especially since those types of "relationships" usually depend on saying the most guttural or foul things to someone that you're supposed to love. Even in the context where it's consensual and/or mutual...I just don't get it.

Since I'm on the "correct" route, as you originally intended- I shouldn't have to worry about it anyway. :)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Okay, that's good to know. I don't think I could bear or would enjoy either causing Tabitha any pain (pleasurable or otherwise) or making her less of my equal. I wasn't sure if the "slave" route would require or employ any BDSM, humiliation, or anything like that- not my particular bag. :) Especially since those types of "relationships" usually depend on saying the most guttural or foul things to someone that you're supposed to love. Even in the context where it's consensual and/or mutual...I just don't get it.
I'm with you tbh. There's something sexy about tying a girl up, but it's not something I'd ever do to/with a girl I loved. No harm in a little light spanking though, so long as everyone's laughing when it's over. Completely optional, of course.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm with you tbh. There's something sexy about tying a girl up, but it's not something I'd ever do to/with a girl I loved. No harm in a little light spanking though, so long as everyone's laughing when it's over. Completely optional, of course.
I suppose there's nothing wrong with a few light, teasing, playful swats on the rump- provided she's into/okay with it. I just don't like it when people take it "that" extreme where she's strapped to a giant wooden "X" (like they're gonna crucify her), bound in some awful leather/latex outfit with more buckles on it that all the seatbelts of a 747, including the pilot and co-pilot, OR you use the kind of language that requires you asking the Lord for forgiveness afterwards... Lol

It's probably well before your time (I'm guessing), but there used to be show called "Ally McBeal" and one of the characters suggested spanking his partner with a hairbrush to "spice" up their antics in the bedroom... Well, suffice it to say- the guy didn't quite understand the definition of "spanking" and when she reached across the bed and bent across his lap- he beat her like she brought home a report card full of F's. It was pretty funny. :D Crap, I'm old... Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yep, but it was cutting edge at the time (also appeared all over the place after it was on the show).
Yeah, but if it wasn't for that scary little bastard- we may not have fantastic games like this one... Had technology not shuddered in horror at "that" abomination and the nightmares that it wrought- and said, collectively, "Hey, we can definitely do much better than this "baby"..." Lol Imagine playing this game and all the renders looked like that baby...not so fappable now, are we? :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
For the younglings, who may not quite understand what we were forced to endure.

Abandon hope, all ye, who enter here...
1546193089787.png
"And I, beheld the 4 toddlers of the Apocalypse..."

Reactions: mitjo

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Ok i see. so, if the problem is the rendering time and backgrounds require time as well.
so, to make it faster maybe a phone could be added.
with a default background and him looking at the phone, like: main-qimg-f14daf74d90ba91cb2edc5b7989d9276.jpg
we could use the phone to read and send text and also receive pictures.
pictures that we can also look again (whenever we want) in the gallery.
the background inside the phone is not that important, u can make it a bit blurry,
and use a "layer" method, u render her and "merge" the pictures together.
the phone could be used for a lot of quests. i would love that! :)

another thing is using a computer, "webcam", she at school u at home
and u can talk to eachother, and also do "dares", where she can get caught. here u can add levels, from just talking to more sexy time. should be slow progress. but i also think that webcam should have its own "level" , the same with phone. so the player can choose what to focus on.

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm curious, playing the 10.02 version (loving it btw), but I have difficulty obtaining the "SchoolGirl Comes home Horny" Scene (the "JumpWall" scene).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm curious, playing the 10.02 version (loving it btw), but I have difficulty obtaining the "SchoolGirl Comes home Horny" Scene (the "JumpWall" scene).
Looking at the code it seems that I made an indentation error and that scene currently cannot be scene, sorry.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes