3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.12 will be the 'slave' update. If anyone has any suggestions for things they'd like to see, then please tell me. I have a new mechanic planned and a few ideas of scenes and interactions already. i just think I need another 1 or 2 ideas to complete it.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Press "Esc" or right click with your mouse. :) It should autosave at certain points, I think most Ren'py games do by default (I could be totally wrong).
I don't know how autosaves work exactly, but I think it's every time you make a choice. I'm not sure what that means though. I think choosing from the default menus makes it save.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I did not see any save buttons. just hoping my game isn't busted. right clicking and escape both didn't work
Huh, that's kind of odd. The only other thing you can try is at the very, very bottom of the screen- beneath the dialogue box, there are tiny letters (if you hover over them, they should highlight in purple)- one of those is "Save". I just tested it on one of my save games and it did work. Hope you can get it to work that way.

Pro-tip: You're really going to have to squint to see them. :)

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The NTR tag is probably due to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There is no one fucking your girl other than you in this game.
No, the tag was added when I added one NTR/Cuck scene into the game. It distracted far too much conversation and just wasn't worth the hassle, so I removed it shortly after.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Huh, that's kind of odd. The only other thing you can try is at the very, very bottom of the screen- beneath the dialogue box, there are tiny letters (if you hover over them, they should highlight in purple)- one of those is "Save". I just tested it on one of my save games and it did work. Hope you can get it to work that way.

Pro-tip: You're really going to have to squint to see them. :)
I've got the same problem here, and there's no tiny text at the bottom. Hitting ESC or right-click brings up some old dialogue where "she seems deflated." It's a bug.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I've got the same problem here, and there's no tiny text at the bottom. Hitting ESC or right-click brings up some old dialogue where "she seems deflated." It's a bug.
Are you using a save from 0.09? If so, did you change your affinity using the preferences menu?

I removed this because it causes issues and I believe that what you are descibing is one of them. I didn't, and still don't, really understand it, and I'm not sure how I can help, but I think that's the issue.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Are you trying play using old saves? You may want to try re-DL'ing it and starting a new game. You may just have a corrupted copy of the game. I used the Mega DL and didn't have any issues with the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, so in addition to regretting everything that she left behind- she's also dealing with guilt/responsibility of taking the MC away from the rest of their family and friends, even though he (obviously) made the conscious decision to leave them and be with her.
Poor, poor Tabitha having to deal with all of that. If it's any consolation, I'd give up everything and everyone to be with her- were she my sister... :) I bet she tastes like bubble-gum and smells of wild flowers. Lol
No she tastes like a hamster and smelt of elderberries.

Removed NTR tag.

no im not

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
No, the tag was added when I added one NTR/Cuck scene into the game. It distracted far too much conversation and just wasn't worth the hassle, so I removed it shortly after.
No NTR stuff ? it's "Shaping" Her future?
I love to protect my girl from another guy.
so why not ?

Reactions: MiroKane

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
No NTR stuff ? it's "Shaping" Her future?
I love to protect my girl from another guy.
so why not ?
People (the haters, probably) started sort of spamming him, he got scared, he removed what he created in his game. lol. Really bad decision if you ask me, but it's his choice to make and there are many alternatives so no worries for me.

Reactions: no im not

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
People (the haters, probably) started sort of spamming him, he got scared, he removed what he created in his game. lol. Really bad decision if you ask me, but it's his choice to make and there are many alternatives so no worries for me.
Not Scared, just cba dealing with it. If it was something I was in to then sure, but it isn't.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Reactions: Safetydummy
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes