3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
if there not another side to own Money for Projects?
You mean a website other than patreon? Yes and no. There was a website that promised to be patreon without the anti-incest and other things, but they soon became anti-incest and people were having payment issues with it. One of the popular games uses humble bundle. I have no idea how that works so I can't really say anything about it. I've only seen it used once though so it's not something that I would trust enough to leave patreon for.

I'm open to other options, but I don't know any good ones.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Shaping Her Future v0.10.02.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Locations:
Lots of the locations were pointless and added nothing. I decided to remove all content that was just placeholders, at least I had a short-term plan and assets for the locations.

Story:
When I began ShF, Sarah was your sister, that was it. Then patreon came down hard so my plans had to change. The story I put in place wasn't something I'd put too much effort into because it wasn't meant to even exist. In 0.09, I added the sister mod and solidified the girlfriend backstory. The backstory isn't told to you immediately, because I don't like that, not in this kind of game. You learn the backstory by talking to Sarah on the sofa. The sister backstory is far superior to that of the other paths, but it's there.
Part 2: Sarah's still getting over her assault. She'll be forever scarred by it. You are her boyfriend and she loves you, but you also remind her of that past. Even without you, it's not something that she'll ever escape. Thrilled isn't a mood Sarah's accustomed to right now.

Laundry/Shower:
The laundry room still exists, but it's only used in the scene that takes place there - accessed in the scene selection with most of the other scenes. I hate shower scenes. Wet skin textures for daz are all crap, as are the wet hair assets, and there's so few of those. I think the game Melody is the only game that I like the shower scenes in.

Sarah's Appearance: Adorable is my favourite word.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hmmm, okay. You've piqued my curiosity. What assault? This is the first I'm hearing anything about it. I played the game and got my Level up to 20 (the max), have tried every position that both of their bodies are capable of, AND talked more to "Tabitha" on the couch than I ever did my ex irl- and there's never been any mention of assault/violation...anything. I've played to the point where the dialogue is kind of in a loop- she talks about music, wanting a cat, them getting caught by somebody (unknown, just not the father), etc.,. Based off of what I've read played- they were caught having a tryst and she was ostracized/humiliated/exiled into leaving and her and the MC get back together after she's found her own place, started over, and somehow contacted him. If there's something I'm missing or didn't find- it certainly isn't in my playthrough.

If her story is as sad and tragic as you're saying it is- I didn't get that impression with their interaction(s). I'm really interested in hearing more about this- cause nobody hurts my Tabitha. :) Adorable she is. You're right on that one. I really like her in that sweatsock material outfit- it looks cute and comfy and I really like her white dress that makes her look like a wood nymph.

P.S. I'm definitely playing the "non-CHF/RM" version- isn't that the point of these games? Fantasy? Escapism? Tasting the forbidden fruit? It made the guy who wrote Game of Thrones violently successful- and you didn't see HBO or their backers pulling the plug or putting the brakes on that show...

P.P.S. I still do miss the kitchen/cooking scenes and interactions... :)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm, okay. You've piqued my curiosity. What assault? This is the first I'm hearing anything about it. I played the game and got my Level up to 20 (the max), have tried every position that both of their bodies are capable of, AND talked more to "Tabitha" on the couch than I ever did my ex irl- and there's never been any mention of assault/violation...anything. I've played to the point where the dialogue is kind of in a loop- she talks about music, wanting a cat, them getting caught by somebody (unknown, just not the father), etc.,. Based off of what I've read played- they were caught having a tryst and she was ostracized/humiliated/exiled into leaving and her and the MC get back together after she's found her own place, started over, and somehow contacted him. If there's something I'm missing or didn't find- it certainly isn't in my playthrough.

If her story is as sad and tragic as you're saying it is- I didn't get that impression with their interaction(s). I'm really interested in hearing more about this- cause nobody hurts my Tabitha. :) Adorable she is. You're right on that one.

P.S. I'm definitely playing the "non-CHF/RM" version- isn't that the point of these games? Fantasy? Escapism? Tasting the forbidden fruit? It made the guy who wrote Game of Thrones violently successful- and you didn't see HBO or their backers pulling the plug or putting the brakes on that show...

P.P.S. I still do miss the kitchen/cooking scenes and interactions... :)
What's CHF/RM? I assume you're not talking about the swiss currency and spanish football club.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You're a funny guy- I like you.
CHF = "Childhood friend"
RM = "Room-mate"

Just in case, any one else reading it doesn't know. :)
The assault is the non-sister backstory. The sister one obviously didn't work so I had to create another one.

As your sister, Sarah is less unhappy, and more worried. She loves you and wants you, but she's also scared that your secret will stop being secret. She's also sad that she had to leave so much behind to be wish you, not that she regrets it. She wants you but without the issues of your relationship. That's not possible, and she chose you.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The assault is the non-sister backstory. The sister one obviously didn't work so I had to create another one.

As your sister, Sarah is less unhappy, and more worried. She loves you and wants you, but she's also scared that your secret will stop being secret. She's also sad that she had to leave so much behind to be wish you, not that she regrets it. She wants you but without the issues of your relationship. That's not possible, and she chose you.

Ah, okay- I see now. That's good, 'cuz nobody hurts my Tabitha. Lol Okay, then I did understand the story (considering I'm playing the "correct" way), as you originally intended. It must have been a giant pain-in-the-keister to have to write an entirely different dialogue tree for people that want to play your game "incorrectly". :) Well, I just wish she was happier in general. I don't know if it's ever implicitly stated, but who is that one that instigated the relationship when they were younger? I'm sure it was more or less mutual, but one of them had to take the first step... This might help assign who's to blame a bit better. :)

Also, (something that you may cover later) we don't really know what happened to the MC after they were caught. It sounds like Tabitha may have run away to avoid embarassment, harassment, their father, etc.,. Did the MC stay behind and deal with the aftermath of what happened?

Btw, thanks for taking the time to respond and clear up my confusion. You rock, dude! \m/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait now the game has ntr choices ??
No a while ago it did but it's been removed, the tag has not been changed though. That tag really needs to go, every up date is going trigger repeated questions about it.
Thats why most of the games with incest have incest Patches, for the Patreon reason i think.....
Patron doesn't allow incest. Remove it patch it or hide it with a secret unlock code of some sort, or they suspend you. There are some alternatives to patron but it's like youtube, it kind of sucks but as long as it's still the biggest it's the best place to get traffic and support for your work.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ah, okay- I see now. That's good, 'cuz nobody hurts my Tabitha. Lol Okay, then I did understand the story (considering I'm playing the "correct" way), as you originally intended. It must have been a giant pain-in-the-keister to have to write an entirely different dialogue tree for people that want to play your game "incorrectly". :) Well, I just wish she was happier in general. I don't know if it's ever implicitly stated, but who is that one that instigated the relationship when they were younger? I'm sure it was more or less mutual, but one of them had to take the first step... This might help assign who's to blame a bit better. :)

Also, (something that you may cover later) we don't really know what happened to the MC after they were caught. It sounds like Tabitha may have run away to avoid embarassment, harassment, their father, etc.,. Did the MC stay behind and deal with the aftermath of what happened?

Btw, thanks for taking the time to respond and clear up my confusion. You rock, dude! \m/
She kissed you first. I suppose that's the start. She also wanted you before you wanted her - I mean really wanted, not just found attractive.

You were in your final year of school so you stayed behind until you finished. The cousin that caught you didn't tell, as far as you're aware, so you didn't have to leave, but it really scared Sarah. Also, by leaving at different times you avoided suspicion. You family thinks that your sister inspired you to run away, rather than you're currently fucking her.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
She kissed you first. I suppose that's the start. She also wanted you before you wanted her - I mean really wanted, not just found attractive.

You were in your final year of school so you stayed behind until you finished. The cousin that caught you didn't tell, as far as you're aware, so you didn't have to leave, but it really scared Sarah. Also, by leaving at different times you avoided suspicion. You family thinks that your sister inspired you to run away, rather than you're currently fucking her.

Ah, so in addition to regretting everything that she left behind- she's also dealing with guilt/responsibility of taking the MC away from the rest of their family and friends, even though he (obviously) made the conscious decision to leave them and be with her.
Poor, poor Tabitha having to deal with all of that. If it's any consolation, I'd give up everything and everyone to be with her- were she my sister... :) I bet she tastes like bubble-gum and smells of wild flowers. Lol

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes