3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That`s what I thought and tried but unfortunately the scene does not end or continue ...
Weird, rollback or load a auto save and try it again maybe. Otherwise I don't know, I've replayed the dressing scene a few times (with a new and old save) and it hasn't gotten stuck yet.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In case anyone cares...I kinda updated the cheat mod (Still giving full credit to the original creator of the mod) It is updated .

Reactions: jackoffonher

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Ellaraia

Sorry if you already answered this, but does the game still have the scene where she's asleep on the couch and you begin making love to make out with her? If you cut it out of the game, it would be nice to get it back in, maybe while she's in bed?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia

Sorry if you already answered this, but does the game still have the scene where she's asleep on the couch and you begin making love to make out with her? If you cut it out of the game, it would be nice to get it back in, maybe while she's in bed?
It's still in. It's unlocked at a rather high level though.

You may also need to have her wear the transparent nightwear too, but I'm not sure, it's been a while since I did it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jul 30, 2018
was curious about this game but its all straight up play and no real substance i love the female character cute and sweet but no matter which way you play it she doesnt change at all no matter which path you choose maybe it will change in the future but for now ill wait and see with this one

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You will be disappointed by waiting as this is complete. The dev has moved on as this wasn't going the way he wanted.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please tell me, when will version 1.0 be available for everyone? And will it? Thank you for your attention!
I was wondering that too, maybe when My Little Katelyn is released (like with the ShF updates) but that's just a guess. Ellaraia did warn that there wasn't a lot of new content in the final version though.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Please tell me, when will version 1.0 be available for everyone? And will it? Thank you for your attention!
I was wondering that too, maybe when My Little Katelyn is released (like with the ShF updates) but that's just a guess. Ellaraia did warn that there wasn't a lot of new content in the final version though.
1.0 will be released shortly after MyLK is released, a week later at most. It'll be this month some time.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "Ellaraia, post: 1756687, member: 438131"] 1.0 будет выпущен вскоре после выпуска MyLK, самое большее через неделю. Это будет в этом месяце некоторое время. [/ QUOTE]

This is very good news))) I like your game! And even if you are bored with it, you have found the strength to bring it to the end ! While many other developers just throw their projects, coming up with ridiculous excuses. You command my respect! Thank you! Good luck!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
My time with ShF has now come to an end. The final version is now released for free .

I now move on to my new visual novel, 'My Little Katelyn'. Chapter 1 has been released for free and Chapter 2 for patrons . I was going to make a thread on here about MyLK but don't have permission so I will just wait until somebody else does so. There's a thread now for those interested here.

Also, a sister mod will be released either later today or tomorrow, for those interested in that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I am sad that SHF didn't become what I wanted it to, I am optimistic about MyLK and I hope that everyone will enjoy the more story-driven content. Thanks to everyone who has posted here and helped me and my content improve. Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes