3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
Ah, I got it, you just have to be careful to have only one stat maxed and wait a few days for the event to trigger

D

Deleted member 51206

shes cute as fuck, but ill put it on my watchlist and wait a few more eps so i can play an hour or 2 right away. (hate waiting a month for 10 more mins of play)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
shes cute as fuck, but ill put it on my watchlist and wait a few more eps so i can play an hour or 2 right away. (hate waiting a month for 10 more mins of play)
I do to. The perils of such a branching game is that each path hasn't too much content. After I've put out plenty of updates, I think playing one or two paths per update would allow each to be fun and lengthy.

Sep 4, 2017
There are only 53 days in game, at this moment, right? I decided to end the day and then, I got error message "DynamicImage u'myUI/date/[currentDay].png': could not find image. (u'myUI/date/54.png')". At first, I worried that the game was broken.

Reactions: Von Herman

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
There are only 53 days in game, at this moment, right? I decided to end the day and then, I got error message "DynamicImage u'myUI/date/[currentDay].png': could not find image. (u'myUI/date/54.png')". At first, I worried that the game was broken.
Yes. There are only 53 days at the moment.
Maybe I should have mentioned that somewhere. I didn't really expect anyone to reach that far.

Edit: I re-wrote the entire game in the last 3-4 weeks. Before then I had a meteor hit on the last day. I was supposed to re-add this but forgot.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
what's the difference between obedience and submission?
That is an interesting question, and most people don't understand the difference. I'll try to explain it to you as best as I know the difference.

Imagine you are in school. Your teacher says "Do this homework". You hate your teacher, you think she is a cunt. However you obey anyways. Another day you are walking down the street a man pulls a gun on you, and says "give me all your money" you give him your money, but would rather have stabbed him in the face. Later on at work your boss says "Do these TPS reports"... You do the fucking reports begrudgingly. In times of slavery many of the human chattel would obey, but thought about killing their Master because they got the whip one to many times. These are all examples of "Obedience"

Now for some submission examples:

Imagine you become a father. You love your daughter, and one day she comes to you and says "Daddy buy me a pony"... You love your little girl and she has been good so you buy her that pony one day when you have saved up. You just submitted to her. The following day your wife asks you to take out the trash. You understand that the trash needs to be taken out, and you love your wife so you do it. Earlier in your life you had joined the military. You were a private in the military. You had a Sargent whose orders you followed. The sarge was a hell of a guy, and you really respected him a lot, and had confidence in him. He was one of your best buddies. These are all example of "submission"

There is some grey areas, and over lap when it comes to submission / obedience. Generally speaking a submissive person is far more likely to be obedient although they may be selectively obedient. (in the above example perhaps the father decided not to buy her a pony as she requested, but instead took her to some ranch to ride one for a little bit as a compromise) However just because someone obeys it does not mean that they are submitting. It's more or less about what kind of relationship you have with the other person.

If you do it out of love, it's generally submission. There is a feeling of mutual respect, and or love.
If you do it out of fear, it's generally obedience. There is a feeling of coercion.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I get a feeling that this wasn't a "Friend" but a little more closer related. :p
Anyway, nice to see someone that doesn't think that Bust Sliders exist only to be at the far right.

From what I have seen so far, wouldn't mind seeing some sort of clearer indicator of what action you can take and such, "She is in the Kitchen, I can talk to her right, nope, make food..."

Not sure what happened when I tried to go to the bathroom in the morning, crashed and ignoring threw back to desktop.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I get a feeling that this wasn't a "Friend" but a little more closer related. :p
Anyway, nice to see someone that doesn't think that Bust Sliders exist only to be at the far right.

From what I have seen so far, wouldn't mind seeing some sort of clearer indicator of what action you can take and such, "She is in the Kitchen, I can talk to her right, nope, make food..."

Not sure what happened when I tried to go to the bathroom in the morning, crashed and ignoring threw back to desktop.
I had to re-write every scene for a reason and I tried to mould her backstory so as to cover for the change. I will say nothing more.
The breast size thing is something that was important for me and I wish more games took my view. Huge breasts are an immediate turn-off for me. I find them silly, not sexy.
The next version will have a box - probably in the lower right of the screen - which tells you what clicking will do. A week ago, the game included an aspect of the cooking/eating system that I intend to implement but I didn't like it so I cut it. Hence, there's an abrupt interaction or two.
The facilities are rather useless right now and I would advise avoiding them. I have a fix for your issue uploading but it's taking hours.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
That is an interesting question, and most people don't understand the difference. I'll try to explain it to you as best as I know the difference.

Imagine you are in school. Your teacher says "Do this homework". You hate your teacher, you think she is a cunt. However you obey anyways. Another day you are walking down the street a man pulls a gun on you, and says "give me all your money" you give him your money, but would rather have stabbed him in the face. Later on at work your boss says "Do these TPS reports"... You do the fucking reports begrudgingly. In times of slavery many of the human chattel would obey, but thought about killing their Master because they got the whip one to many times. These are all examples of "Obedience"

Now for some submission examples:

Imagine you become a father. You love your daughter, and one day she comes to you and says "Daddy buy me a pony"... You love your little girl and she has been good so you buy her that pony one day when you have saved up. You just submitted to her. The following day your wife asks you to take out the trash. You understand that the trash needs to be taken out, and you love your wife so you do it. Earlier in your life you had joined the military. You were a private in the military. You had a Sargent whose orders you followed. The sarge was a hell of a guy, and you really respected him a lot, and had confidence in him. He was one of your best buddies. These are all example of "submission"

There is some grey areas, and over lap when it comes to submission / obedience. Generally speaking a submissive person is far more likely to be obedient although they may be selectively obedient. (in the above example perhaps the father decided not to buy her a pony as she requested, but instead took her to some ranch to ride one for a little bit as a compromise) However just because someone obeys it does not mean that they are submitting. It's more or less about what kind of relationship you have with the other person.

If you do it out of love, it's generally submission. There is a feeling of mutual respect, and or love.
If you do it out of fear, it's generally obedience. There is a feeling of coercion.
I take the opposite view. My dog is obedient, not submissive. He will do things for me, like fetch a stick, because he loves me, his owner, and not because there's a punishment for not getting the stick.
On the other hand, a slave is submissive. I feel like submission, in a sexual connotation, is more loving, but as a general rule I'd say it's about punishment.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes