3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia Will there be sex scenes in the next update? Or will you follow the standard blueballs procedure that every adult developer does for the first 10 updates? Just asking.
There will be. The lust path was created so that I can develop the love and protection paths naturally while still providing sexual content. There will be two new lust scenes, one foreplay and the second actual sex. There may be a foreplay scene in another path also, though that depends on how much time I have and what I decide to prioritise.

I feel the reason so many games lack sexual content is that the devs don't have a long-term plan. They worry that adding sex too soon will see them run out of ideas within a few updates. I have no such worries and plenty of plans.

Reactions: Jaime Lannister

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
There is one thing which is absolutely annoying about these type of game mechanics: You just don't know wether you are already at the end of the current version or if there is still content to explore. You just keep grinding on and on and hope for a new scene. Is it that hard to just implement a questlog or something? I mean the girl looks cute, the renders are nice but a game should be fun and not hurting your index finger

Reactions: Master of Puppets

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I wish one of our great modders on here could change them to brother and sister or cousins, this would make my day.;)

Another game to keep an eye on.:cool:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I fixed the bathroom error by just taking the facilitiesLaundry.png and making a copy of it and naming the copy facilitiesOccupied.png so now the bathroom door is closed at that time nothing exciting or anything thing but it gets rid of the error.

I did notice though that when the door was closed that you could still click it and select take a shower/bathroom so I guess they are lathering each other up behind closed doors or flushing the toilet while she's in there taking a shower.

Is Sarah your sister? It doesn't say anywhere who she is but if you go to the school it states *As you reach the aged building in which your sister spends her days, you wonder why you've come here.* and the only one we know who is going to school is Sarah.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
It's nice to see games being developed outside the incest realm for a change. I don't know if you are the dev of this game and if you are, please fix your images on your Patreon page. They are all broken.

Reactions: JPL

EvgeniyDrocher

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone, tell me in this game, can the protagonist peek out how the other guy fucks the girl or not??? Всем привет, скажите в этой игре можно главному герою подглядывать как другой трахает девушку или нет

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
There is one thing which is absolutely annoying about these type of game mechanics: You just don't know wether you are already at the end of the current version or if there is still content to explore. You just keep grinding on and on and hope for a new scene. Is it that hard to just implement a questlog or something? I mean the girl looks cute, the renders are nice but a game should be fun and not hurting your index finger
A quest log really wouldn't suit the game. However, it was a mistake to not make it clearer on when the content is over. I think I should have told the player after the final scenes that they're at the end and that there's more content if they play down another path. In the next version, I think I will add this, or something to the same effect. I didn't add this because I don't like things that pull you out of the game. Another example of this is the pre-opening when you type your name. I originally had you use your laptop after the scene to check Sarah's FB page. You login with your name, then search for hers. This was a cool way to have you select both names and not be pulled from the game. However, the laptop wasn't implemented in time and thus I added the blank screen instead.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I wish one of our great modders on here could change them to brother and sister or cousins, this would make my day.;)

Another game to keep an eye on.:cool:
Depending on how much time I have next month, and the demand for it, I may have a 'friend' release an incest patch or add it myself and make it so you have to add a file or change a single variable to enable it. I have more written dialogue for brother-sister than friends, but because patreon are really cracking down on incest, I decided to convert the game entirely. Three of four of the scenes are also written for incest, but that's on my hard-drive somewhere.
Incest was the original plan. Your father, who you hate, kicked your sister out and thus she came to you. The protection path was the brotherly path where you don't have sex with her, because she's your sister, but watch her slow destruction as you attempt to save her.
There are some aspects to the game which make infinitely more sense in my original script.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I fixed the bathroom error by just taking the facilitiesLaundry.png and making a copy of it and naming the copy facilitiesOccupied.png so now the bathroom door is closed at that time nothing exciting or anything thing but it gets rid of the error.

I did notice though that when the door was closed that you could still click it and select take a shower/bathroom so I guess they are lathering each other up behind closed doors.

Is Sarah your sister? It doesn't say anywhere who she is but if you go to the school it states *As you reach the aged building in which your sister spends her days, you wonder why you've come here.* and the only one we know who is going to school is Sarah.
Uploading fixes takes between ten minutes and four hours. I have spent most of today fixing things as I create images for a new scene. I am on version 0.01.05 and there are several bugs fixed. My patreon dl links should be the correct version with several fixed bugs, including the bathroom one.
Also, the school sister thing needs to be changed. She isn't your sister. Especially if patreon asks. I suppose 0.01.06 will be out soon.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It's nice to see games being developed outside the incest realm for a change. I don't know if you are the dev of this game and if you are, please fix your images on your Patreon page. They are all broken.
The images break every few hours. I have no idea why. If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hello everyone, tell me in this game, can the protagonist peek out how the other guy fucks the girl or not??? Всем привет, скажите в этой игре можно главному герою подглядывать как другой трахает девушку или нет
This is planned but not currently in the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
A good start but it needs a lot of work.

The beginning of the story needs to be redone to give some kind of back story. I understand that in the original scripting that she was your sister (hinted at by going to your sister's school) but, even if she was your sister, just having her show up and enter your apartment with a stolen key leaves too many questions unanswered. What is your past and current relationship with her, why did she leave her current home (the one sentence attempt at an explanation leaves you more confused than if she'd said nothing) and why would she come to you?

Many, many errors to get fixed. It sounds like you're finding a few, but a thorough play through before release would have found most of those for you. Too many devs releasing buggy code and expecting users to find the errors for them has become a trend lately and, IMO, shows little promise for their games as a whole.

I like the renders but the scenes need to be looked at by the dev to get scaling right for most of the them, i.e.: fixing a meal in the kitchen has the pc scaled so small that it looks like an 8 year old rummaging through one of the drawers.

Oh, one other thing:
A single communal bath/restroom? Really? I could see communal baths (plural) in a dorm or hostel, but not in an apartment.
Her backstory is that she was sexually assaulted in some way, some time ago. Thus, she doesn't want to talk about it. The sister script was an entirely different script and made a lot more sense. I am still adapting to the new version.

As for the bug testing. Today I have learned a lot. While I did bug test, I didn't do it very well. To save time, I often used commands rather than playing the game, this was a compromise that I had to make because I had to leave town for a while recently. I hope that in future, I will give myself ample time to bug fix better. Certain areas of the game, namely the facilities and gameplay after you choose your path, weren't tested well because the facilities are effectively useless and the game is effectively over after you've chosen your path - except for the submission path which has another scene.

The scaling is an issue. I focused so much on the characters that I mostly ignored the size issues. The scene is odd for this. I feel like most things are too large but some things aren't. I did change the sofa to make it smaller. I also feel like if the characters were larger, I would have less flexibility in angles for the camera.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'll still see her as his sister and all you really need is a patch that when applied changes their name and title back to what it was before. Make the game the way you want it to be just change their names then when the patch is added it changes their back just upload the patch off of patrud. For me I already reimplemented the sister back into my game with the use of the console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@

I'll still see her as his sister and all you really need is a patch that when applied changes their name and title back to what it was before. For me I already reimplemented the sister back into my game with the use of the console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can change her name in the phone.

I don't like just changing her name. If I decide to, then I'll go through and add an if statement at the beginning of each interaction, scene and event that relies on a single variable which is easily changed. Most things are easily re-written given time. The scenes/events are the part that requires a little bit of thought, but that's fine if I can find the time.

Maybe I should just move to Russia - it seems patreon doesn't care if you're in Russia - but I think my girlfriend would get upset with me if I did that.

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can change her name in the phone.

I don't like just changing her name. If I decide to, then I'll go through and add an if statement at the beginning of each interaction, scene and event that relies on a single variable which is easily changed. Most things are easily re-written given time. The scenes/events are the part that requires a little bit of thought, but that's fine if I can find the time.

Maybe I should just move to Russia - it seems patreon doesn't care if you're in Russia - but I think my girlfriend would get upset with me if I did that.
Hey I would not mind if the name of her is in all the scenes but for the story part is what is needed to tell the players she is your sister and the rest of the game uses her name only.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hey I would not mind if the name of her is in all the scenes but for the story part is what is needed to tell the players she is your sister and the rest of the game uses her name only.
I may re-read the scenes and see how many could stay the same - or at least similar - with an incest patch. I could definitely do the opening scene rather quickly - as it's already written. I'll see what I can do.
Because I want to get out 0.02 before the end of the month, I'm on a tight schedule and I'm currently staging the images for the next obedience scene while I plan the next scene and talk on here.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
A quest log really wouldn't suit the game. However, it was a mistake to not make it clearer on when the content is over. I think I should have told the player after the final scenes that they're at the end and that there's more content if they play down another path. In the next version, I think I will add this, or something to the same effect. I didn't add this because I don't like things that pull you out of the game. Another example of this is the pre-opening when you type your name. I originally had you use your laptop after the scene to check Sarah's FB page. You login with your name, then search for hers. This was a cool way to have you select both names and not be pulled from the game. However, the laptop wasn't implemented in time and thus I added the blank screen instead.

Really nice to see a dev beeing so active here. The "questlog" was just a quick suggestion, could be done within the smartphone. Man of the house did a good job there. I think a screen or message at the end of each path would also do the trick

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes