4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RE246918_img_main.jpg
Overview:
My childhood friend suddenly came to stay at my room.
Wait, are you a woman!?

I'm at least humane enough to let you stay here for a while if you have nowhere to sleep.
Huh? You're giving me "AKIRA Point" as a token of gratitude?
OK, so what type of bonus will I get when I earn the point enough?

---- Yeah, I like the bonus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-01
Release Date: 2019-02-27
Developer:
Censored: yes
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

thanks to [USER=1065716]dr4nox[/USER]
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG RE246918_img_smp1.jpg RE246918_img_smp2.jpg RE246918_img_smp3.jpg RE246918_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
Wait, are you a woman!?
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

Also the game's twist is that

EDIT:

May 30, 2017
Why did i opened it? I know perfectly on wich site i am but it just killed all romantic vibes. Sigh.
It was a joke, I have no idea what's in the game. I even edited in the bit with her being a pokemon to try and make it clear it was a joke. I apparently didn't take into account the amount of weird shit on this site and what it's doing to people's minds. My apologies :S:S:S

Maybe next time I'll say the MC had his heart replaced with like a thunderstone when he was a child after a freak car accident, then when they have sex for the 69th time they evolve together into a new pokemon called Akirachu. And they live happily ever after. The End.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It was a joke, I have no idea what's in the game. I even edited in the bit with her being a pokemon to try and make it clear it was a joke. I apparently didn't take into account the amount of weird shit on this site and what it's doing to people's minds. My apologies :S:S:S

Maybe next time I'll say the MC had his heart replaced with like a thunderstone when he was a child after a freak car accident, then when they have sex for the 69th time they evolve together into a new pokemon called Akirachu. And they live happily ever after. The End.
man, what a dick move you did there! hahahaha xD
not sure if f95 can handle another xןʞ :whistle:

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Well could have fooled me, i totally bought that she becomes a pokemon

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Played it for some time now (reached around 300 of those "akira points") and dammmmmn
this game is wholesome
The mechanic is super straight forward, u kinda have the same routine every day but Akira is cute af.
After playing corruption, Game over Rape, trainer and whatever games for quite a while this game is refreshing.
Its vanilla, but in a good way. Highly recommend it no matter what games you usually play. ( ' -')

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes