4.60 star(s) 68 Votes
Jun 24, 2017
Anybody willing to share their full save or a guide? I'm missing a number of scenes, and I think some of them are a couple of cosplay events I didn't get, but there are some that leave me clueless.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
This was so sweet, I lost all my remaining tooth. This is quite surprising, considering the nature of the devs' only other game on this site.

In seriousness, this hits the grind:reward ratio *just* right. The actions you have to repeat aren't annoying, although they do require quite a bit of luck. Getting to the point where you can repeat those actions isn't convoluted, and the interactions between the two main characters are well written, so actively progressing is quite enjoyable.

The artwork is also excellent, even if it's just the one girl. She is just adorable, and hits the perfect "cute tomboy" strikezone. Scene variety is varied, only limited by sticking to the vanilla territory. Her character design eschews high amounts of details in order to maintains comfortably simplistic style, without being boring or uninspired.

As a whole, the game is a perfect example of achieving so much with so little.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

Also the game's twist is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like a pretty solid idea to me, I'd hit that. Time to start a Patreon page.

Reactions: vengefulspirit

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
I wonder if my JP save file will work on the eng version.

Disregard that statement, there's a save in this thread

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes