4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

VALVARIE

Sep 27, 2017
could anyone save the gallery save? because the game saves before won't let you get the gallery, and they can't repeat the scene

Reactions: Rastafoo

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Full save lads, enjoy
You need to include the gallery.rpgsave, and maybe global and config too (not too sure) for the game to log the gallery.
-- Would be much appreciated, as I have no clue how to get: 28, 30, 32, and 34. Looks to be cosplay stuff,, but *shrugs* Nvm, looks like each has 2.

Where do you get the last memory??
Last memory is in the hints .txt file; you have to go past the restroom while she's in there around 7 times, then try going in it. (Aka, her sitting on the toilet.)

Anyways, here's the gallery. Added the config and global, plus a save, just in case.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
thanks for the upload, is this the full game or trial?
Full game. It's really freakin hot (and this is coming from a guy who loves rape/NTR games more than vanilla ones).

I always liked the point system, and most of the time it's used to uncover more perverted scenes as you rack them up more. But this one......

This is the first game I've seen that used that system in a unique and (definitely) rewarding way. I'm sure some already thought of a concept like this, but this is the first time I've seen it succesfully implemented in an actual game.

Would love to see more games like this!

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen the "Romance" and "Pure Love" tags put to such accurate use before. What an absolutely wholesome little bit of filth.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how do you get the scene between the sailor cosplay and the last story scene?
Go to your room and interact w/ the flag. Should ask you if you want to watch the ending or something similar. If you've unlocked all of the scenes, then it should give you that one.

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes