• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Thoroughly enjoying this one so far! I'm about half way through all the memory scenes at the moment (all though I'm missing the very first one?). I do have a particular criticism in regards to the erotic/sexual tension vibe that the game has going for it though. It carefully crafts and builds up the pace of events as you play and it does not feel too rushed or too slow, however... I can't help but think an important part of the relaqtionship development and erotic progression was missed out!

The game goes from you seeing her almost fully naked and showing off all of her naughty bits indivdually while she is clothed, but then the next day suddenly jumps to her waking you up with your dick in her hand despite her never once seeing any part of your body without clothing on. Now I don't think it's just me, but in the scenario this game sets up her reaction to seeing you naked and seeing your dick for the first time should be a staple moment in this kind of story/character development considering it's a give and take relationship with a focus on increasing eroticism and arousal over time. However the first time she sees your dick she has it in her hand (just as you're waking up) and is jerking it as if it was the 100th time without any prior encounters with it other than the old pitching a tent in bed in the morning gag (even then she has nothing to say other than a slight blush and a giggle before leaving the room). Also while she is in the process off jerking you off she shares no thoughts about your mandhood or shows any sign of appreciation/arousal towards it or the encounter other than saying that she only decided to do it because she thought you touched her pussy while she was sleeping even though you didn't... Really dev? Thats the excuse you used to launch the relationship into sexual activity? Lame...

With the careful and smooth way the game progressed up to this point I think it was screaming for at least her walking in on him in the shower for various reasons or when he's getting changed. Or it could have simply been a case of her saying something along the lines of:

"You've seen all of me now, regardless if it was me showing you or not. So now I think it's time I got to sneak a peek at you!"

This is the sort of thing naughty childhood friends would do, kinda like the good old "you show me yours and i'll show you mine" game. But yeah instead we have that entire chapter of the erotic adventure skipped, which I find quite disappointing. It would have been great to see her reaction to oogling her childhood friends penis for the first time (remember she avoided having baths with you and never got naked around you in the past so we know she's never seen it) and getting to hear her thoughts on things like its size, shape, hardness etc... She could even tease a little and make fun of it (or appreciate it) as it goes from soft to hard infront of her while she shows you her panties. Very much a missed oppurtunity in my book!

Anyways, I'm probably getting close to rambling at this point, but hopefully I managed to convey my criticsim clearly and how it could have been improved on. Not that the dev will ever read this, but it gives the folks who do some advice if they find themselves making a game that shares a simmilar concept to this one.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Wholesome game through and through. As someone who have played a lot of h games/ erotic games while focusing primarily on the gameplay part, this is a unique take on the genre. I also prefer "hardcore" games in terms of h content, finding vanilla games to be bland and unrelatable since I'm just a random weeb in the internet who gets off with h games most of the time whilst having no first hand and real experience at love. Only games with corruption and the likes are what pierces my hollow heart and gets me off, but this game's an exception for it's complete wholesomeness. 10/10 would recommend o_O

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
This was a nice surprise. After seeing so many dark games with ntr, molestation, rape, death, etc. it was nice to find this. Haven't felt this fuzzy since Katawa Shoujo.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
This game was very sweet. So happy to have played. Hope I can find more like it soon.

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes