Seeking helping homeless girls

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Hello, sorry I didn't reply.(Must have gotten lost with my 20+ notification every day from my watch list XD) I only saw it earlier today and compiled whatever games that can be classified under Lovey-dovey. Hope you enjoy the games I found.

As stated, if I do update my list again in the future with new games, it will be 2 years from now because of conscription. But if I'm lucky, I can play some adult games over the weekends when I come home. Still, would be glad if you can wait for 2 years for my next update XD.

In case it is too much trouble for you to find the updated part of the list, I copied the new list here too:

31/07/2022 Update:

Games I played:

Katawa Shoujo [Final] [Four Leaf Studios] (VN, very good but repetitive, you date one of five girls with their unique disability)

Angel Beats! -1st Beat- [v1.0] [Key] (You can date iwasawa, This is good, no sexual content VN)

ATRI -My Dear Moments- [Final] [Frontwing / ANIPLEX.EXE] (Handicapped boy and a robotic girl in an post climate change world, This is good, no sexual content VN)

1room: Runaway Girl [v1.2.3] [Akari Blast!] (This is amazing cohabitation game, I forgot to put it in the original list apparently)

The Runaway Girl and Me [v1.03] [level1] (Creator definitely got inspired by One Room: Runaway, Reimu_Hakurei made an amazing translation with few issues as far as I'm aware)

He Who Vowed to Create a Demon Harem [v1.10] [Avantgarde] (Haven't completed it, waiting patiently for Thati2410, there are completed MTL of it by other translators if you don't mind)

Angel of Echidna: Love-colored Cohabitation [v1.00] [Kujilab] (Similar to Sisiter Seikatsu but Angel)

Princess Party [Final] [Laplace] (Live 2d, made by the same guy who made Imperial Harem)

Harem Kingdom [Final] [SMEE] (VN, Comedy about a girl and childhood friend getting isekaied and him being a king and needs a harem)

AIKAGI [Final] [AZARASHI SOFTWARE] (VN, you live with your independent childhood friend)

Jerez's Arena [v1.0.16] [Eternal Alice] ( You own two girls and you make them fight in an arena. You might develop feelings for them)

Jerez's ArenaⅡ [Final] [Eternal Alice] (Same as 1)

Extra:
Runaway Ninja: Mischievous Arts of the Kunoichi [Final] [POMIMIKO] ( You try to dodge an over powered girl ninja from catching you and fucking you)

Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori] (Puzzle mystery with a big tit kouhai that loves you a lot)

Games I haven't played / not translated yet / looks lovey dovey (I don't guarantee if it is lovey dovey, but worse case scenerio, it is a non lovey-dovey game that you might enjoy):

* If the link goes to the middle pages of the forum (E.g. page 3 instead of page 1), It is because there is a translation download link in that page

Amu-Chan Developer [v1.0] [Kano Workshop]

Forever To You! [v5.5] [AniCore Team]

My Erotic Summer Vacation ~Memories of a Rural Summer~ [Final] [dieselmine]

A maid who won a lucky draw offered to serve me, so I had sex with her every day [Almonds & Big Milk]

Oji-san Okaeri: Yado Nashi Gyaru to Hajimeru Dokidoki Dousei Seikatsu

Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2022.06] [Yakumo milk] (There's a monthly update I think?)

Icha Icha Study [Final] [Marmalade] (VN)

I picked up a gal ran away and tried to raise her [Sukaradog]

Demon Speakeasy [Final] [Sloth Gamer]

Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll [v0.45] [NSFW18 Games]

Ejaculation Farm - Cool and gentle milking sister and short cow [Final] [Ankake pudding]

Uni [v0.41.100] [Hizor Games]

癒らし暮らし ~Relief Doll~ by SOUTH TREE

Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

Her New Memory

The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.50] [HappyDaedalus]

Monster Girl 1,000 [v10.0.3] [TwistedScarlett]

With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final] [BousabaG]

Take me in and I'll love and serve you: Sweet and sexy life with a demi-human girl [Final] [Ammolite]

Do Love Me Seriously! S [Minato Soft]

Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan [happypink][RJ237297]

Tell me "I love you" [Demo] [Mapushi]

With Megu

My dress up loser

Extra (Yandere Games that looks interesting):

*Why yandere? Cause maybe there a lovey dovey route. However, I'm unaware except for MeheRafflesia (Red Haired Matsuri is my fav out of the five).

YOU and ME and HER: a love story [v1.00] [Nitroplus/JAST USA]

MenheRafflesia by Charon

Dice Psycho AKA Saikoro Psycho [Final] [CHARON]

Crimson Gray [Final] [Sierra Lee]

My Neighbor is a Yandere!? [Ch. 1-2 v1.0] [Maranyo Games]

Yandere [Nekomarudow]

Escape From Yandere Childhood Friend ~Let's Make a Baby~ [v1.1.1] [QRoss] (Bottom Floor was a challenge for me)

Thanks for your time and effort mate, appreciate ya. Hope you do well in life, take care.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sinran987654321

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was hoping the (unreleased) would be identical to 1Room, it has such...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But turns out it's Tyrano.

• Sad
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Which ones have rape then, can you name some examples please? I'm fine with compulsory and optional rape.
I don't do rape but the very first one in the 2nd post is one you can be nice and loving or be a shit head and rape the girl all you want.
Other than that I can not say.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes