• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking helping homeless girls

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know I played a VN one time, where the MC and a bunch of other homeless characters squat in an empty house and like usual in most Japanese VNs there are routes for all the females.
And there are definitely one or two routes that have this sort of feeling of helping out a poor girl.
But it was one of the first VNs I played, and it was ages ago and since I delete them, once I'm finished I have no idea about the name.

I'll keep an eye out for it and if I find it, will post here again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I know I played a VN one time, where the MC and a bunch of other homeless characters squat in an empty house and like usual in most Japanese VNs there are routes for all the females.
And there are definitely one or two routes that have this sort of feeling of helping out a poor girl.
But it was one of the first VNs I played, and it was ages ago and since I delete them, once I'm finished I have idea about the name.

I'll keep an eye out for it and if I find it, will post here again.
I believe I remember that one, was it https://f95zone.to/threads/family-project-kazoku-keikaku-final-d-o.4737/ It's also one of my first VNs, and it was great.

Briar88

May 3, 2021
Firstly, I would like to point out something to the OP about Imouto Monochrome: It wasn't about a homeless girl being taken in by the MC, she is the MC's Little Sister and wants to go to university near you, so, you keep a roof over your heads and pay yen everyday for lunch, it is a time, money and relationship management sim. I have only had it for a few days and haven't gotten far yet. Now, another game like 1room is Nai's Training Diary, there is heartwarming feeling in it and while you could rape her first day she will die from stress. I tend to save and follow the good choices, winning favor with her which starts at -100 being a man she thinks all men are like the one who had raised her who taught her she was ugly useless trash and got her so full of weird ideas she was petrified of being abandoned all those years.

The images as well as the storytelling inspite of being machine translated is very heartwarming with a little lewdness thrown in if you follow the good options. Eventually she will want a job one following you. The game style is mostly management you goal is to keep her alive an one bad end I know of is death and it left me a tip to avoid it in the future I highly recommend this game which I downloaded at fap for fun.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I make my first contribution to the post with PublicSexLifeH, there is one of the girls who does not have a home and you take her to yours and well you know what can happen, I loved it although the game does not focus only on her, it is a very good game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Do the VN count? I saw one about a silver fox out there, only the initial monkfish made me recoil: Yes, the authors commented that they would release an update to change that.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Watwat23

Apr 14, 2020
It's not a game, or hentai. But if you like 1Room and haven't seen it yet maybe watch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just started watching this and it gave me the itch for these types of games again which is why I'm reading this thread now. Any other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this genre?

Reactions: jxd
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes