VN Unity Completed Living together with Fox Demon [Final] [Silent Fox, BananaKing]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

matheus787tetel

Oct 6, 2021
I confess that I was disappointed to have to wait for a sequel to see the good ending. Other than that this is one of my favorite Eroge visual novels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no new post since 5th October sadge
So post there not not here, and bump it up the request section to make it more visible. People have liked the request since it was made but that doesn't help it get attention.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
It can not be a tremendous ending, I was crazy for the continuation, I hope it arrives soon: S.

How many endings does it have? Can they answer for spoilers? I got one that is described in the changelogs, but wanted to know what the others were to see if it's worth replaying.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
where do i find the save folder?
The old and the new version use 2 different saves

Draghough

May 26, 2017
It can not be a tremendous ending, I was crazy for the continuation, I hope it arrives soon: S.

How many endings does it have? Can they answer for spoilers? I got one that is described in the changelogs, but wanted to know what the others were to see if it's worth replaying.
4 endings , replay if you didn't got the true ending max affection and chose to save her
where do i find the save folder?
The old and the new version use 2 different saves
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow
there should be a folder containing 1-2 files + a unity output log

ghurdhyll

Feb 13, 2018
That first night option doesn't work. The dialogue and stat changes are identical no matter what.
yeah i have the same problem, i didn't even knew about the rapey option and just went kawai, and i was like wtf, this dialogue don't make sense

• Sad
Reactions: Zastinx

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Interesting game and I can't wait, for the sequel.
My only disappointment is that you can't have sex with other demons like the cat and white fox's sister, black fox

Last edited:
Reactions: Servante_u
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes