VN Unity Completed Living together with Fox Demon [Final] [Silent Fox, BananaKing]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Errr, even if, infertile doesn't mean what you think it means. Infertile means your gametes are no good. In case of women it does not imply that they can't get pregnant. Since the ovum has already implanted itself the fetus will grow just fine if nothing else happens.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Alfre4u you mention there are better raising gals games, any suggestions?
There are quite a few, best being of course Life with a slave teaching feeling. (the same creators short one is also good but a shorty).

1room run away girl similar to above to decent extent and good.

Nai training Diary also similar to above though lower quality in every way and has a lot more extreme options available (ntr/rape) but avoidable.

There also a ai robot getting her memory back one with multiple endings I did recently but forgot its name and can't find it quickly.

a few more raising gal/sister w/e but more sex orientated like yotogimichi countryside summer break with your sister is pretty decent

If you want more sex, full customization, and just mainly personality raising Ai shoujo would say counts.

the land where one can make Monmusu pets (loli elf)

princess makers and the like if your into more just raising a girl (for FAR to long imo couldn't get into them due to that)

melody would say honorable mention its a VN not really raising game but the VN would say semi fits.

etc... suggest trying f95 general forum a lot of people put in suggestions and the like pretty often/quickish.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

matheus787tetel

Oct 6, 2021
Errr, even if, infertile doesn't mean what you think it means. Infertile means your gametes are no good. In case of women it does not imply that they can't get pregnant. Since the ovum has already implanted itself the fetus will grow just fine if nothing else happens.
Got it... So you think she won't lose the baby and in the end they'll be able to become a family? [Assuming the good ending will be like this]

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
yeah i have the same problem, i didn't even knew about the rapey option and just went kawai, and i was like wtf, this dialogue don't make sense
the fact they apparently added in the dont rape the traumatized girl option in later but did nothing to actually work it into the story is really dumb imo. i actually reloaded my save multiple times to try and figure out why the hell she acted like i did something to her when all i did was comfort her

Reactions: ghurdhyll

CluelessNobody

Aug 13, 2021
Apart from, y'know, not having our MC molest an injured fox girl before we even get to make a choice about how he'll treat her, I really wish the game had a better training mechanic to it. Here's how I see it:

Rather than the day being made up of four(ish?) interactions a day, it probably could have been divided into a more points-based system (time/energy). Smaller interactions, like talking or patting her head would take very little time (maybe 5/50), but sex, cuddling, walks, etc. would take more time (25/50, let's say). The rewards, then, could be balanced based on that cost. You could still balance her feelings toward you, her overall happiness (I think that's what the middle bar is?), and her stress, but then you could add a corruption mechanic based on her lust and her willingness to let you "relieve" her lust. If you went the pleasant, love-based route, she would open up to you as she grew to like and trust you. If you wanted to be more sadistic, you could basically wait until she was so lustful, she came to you out of desperation. I have no doubt that rape (for those who enjoy that aspect of the game) could also be implemented as a viable path, possibly with options to make it become more consensual over time over stay fully noncon. Interactions could change tone based on her stats (so indirectly based on your decisions), and the story could be sprinkled in every few days in tandem with how you're training her, rather than the gameplay feeling like you're talking and interacting with her until more story happens.

That's not necessarily the best way to improve it, and it's certainly not the only way, but I thought I'd share the idea where people could chime in if they wanted to.

forrcross

Dec 16, 2020
Great game, I enjoyed it a lot, even if I didn't manage to get all of the CG scenes.

Are there any sort of news/announcements for a sequel?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes