VN Unity Completed Living together with Fox Demon [Final] [Silent Fox, BananaKing]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Good(?) news for those of you that disliked the rape scene - personally I found it bizarre from a narrative standpoint - that you can now avoid that scene in the first night if this announcement is anything to go by for the beta version of the game. The plot shifts if you choose not to H, but I don't know if that takes you out of romancing the fox or not.
[Living with fox demon micro] change content (beta version, under test)

一. 【New content】
1. Extend the number of days to 40 days. (or longer)
2. Increase the number of days plot, there will be more about the cat demon and fox demon micro certain plot.
3. the first day of the night plot added can choose whether to continue H, if not to carry out H can trigger the addition of other plots, while the plot of the fifth day will be different.
4. Increase the content of the dialogue after twenty days.
5. Optimize the ending, the ending of the new ghost warrior, cat demon plot, and add changes to optimize the ending of many places.

二.【[other changes】
1. weaken the dialogue gain (reduce the pressure and increase the mood, reduce the increase in goodwill after twenty days), so as to correspond to the balance of the increased number of days.
2. days plot value redistribution, the original 30 days gained good feeling redistributed to the current reserve of 40 days (the total value does not change).
3. Fix the name offset.
4. Fix the offset of the expressions in some places.
5. CG replay optimization format

三. 【Future】
1. will optimize the overall translation of certain languages all
2. Continue to observe the feedback of the fox demon
They also seem to be working on the overall quality of the translation which is nice, not a lot of developers do that.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Good(?) news for those of you that disliked the rape scene - personally I found it bizarre from a narrative standpoint - that you can now avoid that scene in the first night if this announcement is anything to go by for the beta version of the game. The plot shifts if you choose not to H, but I don't know if that takes you out of romancing the fox or not.
After seeing some other projects from this dev, I don't think there's a single game without rape, humiliation or even an eldritch abomination showing up eventually, lol. The rape scene at the beginning is just foreshadowing to what will eventually happen anyway.

Reactions: Sole and Lucifer111
Mar 27, 2018
After seeing some other projects from this dev, I don't think there's a single game without rape, humiliation or even an eldritch abomination showing up eventually, lol. The rape scene at the beginning is just foreshadowing to what will eventually happen anyway.
Bullshit, it's actually the only rape scene in the game. She unavoidably warms up to you as time passes. You're right about their other games, though.

Reactions: MediumNuts

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
this game fucking rammed my emotions in the ass hard.

Cant wait for the follow up :D

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
After a generic start of you finding an injured animal girl and taking her home, the MC fingers and then fucks the injured, crying, traumatized foxgirl who is desperately begging him to stop the entire time.

Considering that he seemed pretty decent at first, it was some serious whiplash lol.
WTF, it can't be, I just downloaded it and was going to start it until I see your comment, what grotesque start, is it the only way? or can you go another route?

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
WTF, it can't be, I just downloaded it and was going to start it until I see your comment, what grotesque start, is it the only way? or can you go another route?
Not to my knowledge, BUT, supposedly they're working on a way to avoid it in the next patch? Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: MrLewdTimes and jxd

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Even if there is, not long after a catgirl appears and rapes her while the MC sleeps throughout it anyway. This is a recurring theme apparently.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes