VN Unity Completed Living together with Fox Demon [Final] [Silent Fox, BananaKing]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Well at least you don't pass her around while being a rapist like in Nai's Training Diary I guess. Raping who you're supposed to be taking care of while psychotically being a nice person sometimes seems to be a theme with this dev.

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
After a generic start of you finding an injured animal girl and taking her home, the MC fingers and then fucks the injured, crying, traumatized foxgirl who is desperately begging him to stop the entire time.

Considering that he seemed pretty decent at first, it was some serious whiplash lol.
It sucks that so many Eastern games are so utterly "rapey". Surely there are many others like myself who aren't into that shit.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It sucks that so many Eastern games are so utterly "rapey". Surely there are many others like myself who aren't into that shit.
I'm not gonna judge the fetish cuz, well, I'm down with loli, I think it'd be hypocritical of me to try to take a moral high ground. Besides, I've enjoyed a few games with rape in them. It just feels tremendously out of place here. If the MC was a shitbag from the start it'd fit, but the whiplash of this implementation took me out of it completely.

On a purely personal, subjective level though - yeah, I feel you. It's easily one of my least favorite fetishes, the lack of consent (by definition) just kills it for me, and kinda belies the tags of the game - starting a romance via rape leaves some... less than ideal vibes to the '''romance''' that destroys my ability to root for it.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Sounds like it was, but now they're going to add more. This was just pinned in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, judging from the quote below I hope that means they fix the fucking translation.
Description: You meet a foxgirl named Vivi
English text: My name is Vivi
Japanese voice: MY NAME IS TSUKINASHI KASUMI

????

The game is very likely machine translated because half of the dialogues in prologue didnt make sense and didnt match what was spoken.

Example:

Text: I dont want to see you anymore
Voice: We wont be able to meet again

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I get what you guys are saying, and the English is definitely...erm...iffy? Bears resemblences with a hastily edited MTL done by someone who is not terribad with Eng but was pressed for time or something - like pronouns fucked at some parts, on a few occasions negations are overlooked, but you can easily spot those if you have had your fair share of MTLs.
How the eff she became "Vivi", is indeed a mystery, though. lol
Let's hope for an improved TL and extended story, then.

Also, regarding the rape. Yeah, technically it is, but I'd say that it's kinda vanilla-ish at that - *if* there is such a thing... A question: so is it all lovey-dovey slow burn SoL she falls for the protag, after day2/3? Out of curiosity. Spoiler me someone, please.

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
I'm not gonna judge the fetish cuz, well, I'm down with loli, I think it'd be hypocritical of me to try to take a moral high ground. Besides, I've enjoyed a few games with rape in them. It just feels tremendously out of place here. If the MC was a shitbag from the start it'd fit, but the whiplash of this implementation took me out of it completely.

On a purely personal, subjective level though - yeah, I feel you. It's easily one of my least favorite fetishes, the lack of consent (by definition) just kills it for me, and kinda belies the tags of the game - starting a romance via rape leaves some... less than ideal vibes to the '''romance''' that destroys my ability to root for it.
Yeah I don't mean to judge their fetish either, it's just that it seems abundant to the point where sometimes you have to go out of your way to avoid it. Alternatively, one is forced to simply put up with it.

But I guess this is how plenty of people must feel with certain other fetishes when playing Japanese/Taiwanese games (pregnancy and urination come to mind), so I guess I can't really complain too much.

Reactions: Cryswar
Mar 27, 2018
Also, regarding the rape. Yeah, technically it is, but I'd say that it's kinda vanilla-ish at that - *if* there is such a thing... A question: so is it all lovey-dovey slow burn SoL she falls for the protag, after day2/3? Out of curiosity. Spoiler me someone, please.
Yeah, she grows to like the protagonist a lot. You have to get her all the way to love (150 heart stat) to get the good ending.

Reactions: Zippix
Sep 5, 2020
anyone have guide for happy ending? i already have 150 heart but still no luck lol
or maybe someone can give completed save data

edit : theres an option to unlock all cg, im being dumb sorry

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Makes me wonder if the Japanese version is not rape, that's some pretty shitty translating if that is the case
That's unlikely given the pictures that go along with it.

So.... is this actually finished, cause the game ends when you posess the fox girl's body. I guess it could be a cliffhanger towards the 2nd game.
What a mess, lmao. Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering if the scene at the beggining was the only fluke but apparently it's not.

Oct 7, 2020
Does beating the game require you to get all endings? That's what it's seeming like, though it may just be that they havent finished the game yet.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes