VN Others Completed Family Project ~ Kazoku Keikaku [Final] [D.O.]

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
GC033.png

Overview:
Tsukasa, a fiercely independent youth who lost his parents at an early age and now spends his days working at a Chinese restaurant to make ends meet.

Reluctant to form interpersonal ties lest they are shattered, Tsukasa is nonetheless unable to abandon the illegal immigrant girl he finds collapsed in the alley behind his workplace one day. Confronted by her utter helplessness he takes her in, an encounter that opens the door to a new life - one where he faces the challenge and wonder of being no longer alone.

Tsukasa soon finds himself at the unwilling nexus of even more lives, attracting a band of misfits and social outcasts around him that swell beyond the confines of his small apartment. They find shelter in an abandoned house, where despite Tsukasa's lingering doubts a pact is formed: the "family project", an alliance of mutual convenience and utilitarian support that despite the mistrust and antagonism among its members soon comes to mean much more.​

Thread Updated: 2017-09-03
Release Date: Japanese 2001-11-02, English 2009-07-17
Original Title: 家族計画
Aliases: Kazokei, KK, FP
Developer: D.O.
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other: /

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

f31907.jpg f32078.jpg f31958.jpg f31928.jpg f31993.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is it 18+ though? I see the PSP cover and that one's clearly 15+.
(I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, it's just that my mind won't allow me to not ask the question)

Edit: I saw the tags. I knew it was a stupid question.
You could also seen on the pictures its 18+, another thing you could do is search the game on google.

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
MEGA Link:

P.s. File contains Iso, use Deamon tools or Poweriso program to install.
Unless you made a specific installer for making work the game on Windows, I believe that PSP games can only be played with an emulator, and that's "PPSSPP"! So mounting the iso with daemon doesn't do anything, open only the inside of the game and nothing more xD

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Unless you made a specific installer for making work the game on Windows, I believe that PSP games can only be played with an emulator, and that's "PPSSPP"! So mounting the iso with daemon doesn't do anything, open only the inside of the game and nothing more XD
I just downloaded the torrent and uploaded to mega, saw the file contained iso file.
family.png

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
To Everyone that wonders if they should play this game; I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Played this game years ago and i still remember this game as it was yesterday.

I have read 95% Of all english Visual novel out there and this is close to the best the story is amazing.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
MEGA Link:

P.s. File contains Iso, use Deamon tools or Poweriso program to install.
thanks uped to OP
I just downloaded the torrent and uploaded to mega, saw the file contained iso file.
View attachment 17560
just install n paste crack, u can move it to the destination u want later, usually it installs in appdata/roaming

everyone, the game is for windows (and sorry for the confusing leads left by me!)

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, ok! Then it's settled. Since I saw the PSP cover, I just said what I know but if it's a game for Windows, glad to hear it xD

Reactions: KOR

runager99

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
If you double click the iso file it will load the game files onto a drive that doesn't exist (it's in your computer memory, of course). You can then copy the files to a folder and play the game. Then just right click the fictional drive and choose eject to get rid of it.

Last edited:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
For real for psp ?
Windows version!
If you double click the iso file it will load the game files onto a drive that doesn't exist (it's in your computer memory, of course). You can then copy the files to a folder and play the game. Then just right click the fictional drive and choose eject to get rid of it.
fictional drive? IDK, it's more like applications, which installs under AppData folder for win 7. It also has priority over others in the start menu list!

Reactions: Diablo™

runager99

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
It shows up when you open This PC, which shows your c:drive (Local Disk (C) )and any other drives you have attached to your computer. It shows up as a drive with a letter which does not correspond with any of your real drives. On this "drive" will be the files, which can be copied. Sorry if I wasn't plain enough in my explanation.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ahh, good memories of this VN. Seriously though, it needs a walkthrough BAD. This is one of those games that comes with a FUCKTON of choices and in my opinion, only one route for me was really weak in terms of the ending.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ahh, good memories of this VN. Seriously though, it needs a walkthrough BAD. This is one of those games that comes with a FUCKTON of choices and in my opinion, only one route for me was really weak in terms of the ending.

Walkthough to whoever wants to play it.

And i agree with you about some endings