• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
1628257904215.png

Overview:
The heroines are all psychopaths! Can you win over the beautiful but psychopathic ladies out for blood? A yandere horror game where you fall in love with crazy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-05-06
Developer: Charon
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

1360546_1628258423203.png 1360545_1628258399818.png 1360542_1628258380755.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
I think the title should either be "Dice Psycho" or "Saikoro Psycho" but not both.
One is obviously the english title and the other the japanese one.

Sep 28, 2018
Does the protagonist not have legs or what reason would he have not to leg it the moment he comes across a psycho?

If you have working arms you have no reason to stick your dick in crazy
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does the protagonist not have legs or what reason would he have not to leg it the moment he comes across a psycho?

If you have working arms you have no reason to stick your dick in crazy
Only weak ass beta mc shouldnt. If a male mc is badass enough to tame the obsessive yandere then there shouldnt be any reason not to bang...not to mention they're unconditionally loyal.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Yet again, yandere, but no sexual content. Honestly it's not like i'm asking for vore or scat. I just wanna fuck a chick while she holds a knife to my throat. Some of the illusion games have it, but they are barely yandere. Just lightly obsessed. Teaching feeling had that yandere mod. But all it really did was make her take the initiative if you didn't fuck her for a while. Oh well. Enjoy folks.

sacchin

Jul 21, 2018
heyo so ive been having an issue with the game sorta freezing at a specific point (the 6th "if" ending) and im wondering if anyone else's run into that problem.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
>Yandere
>Harem

So basically, "Prepare for trouble, and make it sextuple!"

[Basic guide to become a fearless gigachad.]

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I just wanna fuck a chick while she holds a knife to my throat. Some of the illusion games have it, but they are barely yandere. Just lightly obsessed. Teaching feeling had that yandere mod. But all it really did was make her take the initiative if you didn't fuck her for a while. Oh well. Enjoy folks.
This is criminally underrated/not used enough, Harem Hotel added something like this not too long ago with Lin and its great

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017
Yet again, yandere, but no sexual content. Honestly it's not like i'm asking for vore or scat. I just wanna fuck a chick while she holds a knife to my throat. Some of the illusion games have it, but they are barely yandere. Just lightly obsessed. Teaching feeling had that yandere mod. But all it really did was make her take the initiative if you didn't fuck her for a while. Oh well. Enjoy folks.
one of the fetishes that i cannot comprehend at all next to scat and guro. why would you want a knife to your throat while fucking lmao. an accident is bound to happen and your not gonna like it lol

Reactions: Asou and VIOLET222

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Only weak ass beta mc shouldnt. If a male mc is badass enough to tame the obsessive yandere then there shouldnt be any reason not to bang...not to mention they're unconditionally loyal.
But what if that badass MC wants a girl with more "Plot" instead? For that matter, what if yandere gf doesn't want to beat up her "Property" if the "Property" wants to be beaten?

Agree with disliking s*at and g*ro. While I would never want a girl to point a knife at me irl, in-game I could see forcing MC to please at knife point being fun.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote