VN Others Completed The Clinic of Depravity: A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
f7149aa2515a2424ac94462140b58d2f.png

Overview:
Suginomori Clinic.
Although it's called a mental clinic, it's actually a corrupted hospital that preys on women.
I, Keigo Osakabe, am a therapist here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-08-06
Developer: Appetite - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png The Clinic of Depravity - A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband - Ver1.00 06_...png

Last edited by a moderator:

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Has this been posted before? I swear I've played this a long time ago, if not something very very similar.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Looking at the 6th picture, I'd say a urination tag is needed. Also, the NTR one since netori is considered a part of it by the site definition. Both netori and urination are applied to the game in the VNDB.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When I was an office worker, there was a woman I was crazy about.
At the time, I was shy and had no self-confidence, so I couldn't talk to her.
The only thing I could do was brand her looks and voice to memory.
Meanwhile, Shigeru Kosaka, my former boss, started dating her with the intent on getting married.
Why did she choose that man when I was here watching over her this whole time?
"Ugh!"
I think I read quite possibly the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Didn't ever talk to her, she starts dating his boss, wonder why she didn't go for him.

I'm going to go out on a limb, throw out a wild bit of speculation and say that maybe, just maybe it's because he didn't talk to her.

This reads like something straight out of r/niceguys.

I will give it plus points if he's wearing a fedora.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote