VN Others Completed The Clinic of Depravity: A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Does she get dicked by anyone other than MC (and her husband)? Judging by those previews there's obviously some type of cuck ass gangbang shit going on but is there any penetration?

Reactions: popober

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i think this game has a NTR vibe, not sure tho (i skipped through everything)
Should add cheating tag to thread and cheating/netori to genre.

Also since you skipped through everything, do you remember if the mulitple penetration was in an optional route or not? cause personally gonna skip if not optional.

Reactions: popober

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does she get dicked by anyone other than MC (and her husband)? Judging by those previews there's obviously some type of cuck ass gangbang shit going on but is there any penetration?
There is a gangbang scene, don't know if it is optional or not though. Given that there is a orgy with just MC and many women I would assume it is a optional path. Adding to that assumption is that there are multiple endings.
its netori so its a good kind of ntr.
Not if the gangbang scene isn't optional :|

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Should add cheating tag to thread and cheating/netori to genre.

Also since you skipped through everything, do you remember if the mulitple penetration was in an optional route or not? cause personally gonna skip if not optional.
I second these questions. Wanna know if you have to share like a cuckbag.

Reactions: bobdillan

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
" ... Why did she choose that man when I was here watching over her this whole time? ... "

This one line from the description just screams "Nice Guy" and "Incel"; this protagonist mentality seems to be pretty common is it a required part of some fetish that i'm not aware of?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I think I read quite possibly the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Didn't ever talk to her, she starts dating his boss, wonder why she didn't go for him.

I'm going to go out on a limb, throw out a wild bit of speculation and say that maybe, just maybe it's because he didn't talk to her.

This reads like something straight out of r/niceguys.

I will give it plus points if he's wearing a fedora.
Dude, the title/description of these Japanese games are unironically the most fun I have on this site. It's the only reason I come to these pages without fail. Shit makes me smile without fail.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I think I read quite possibly the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Didn't ever talk to her, she starts dating his boss, wonder why she didn't go for him.

I'm going to go out on a limb, throw out a wild bit of speculation and say that maybe, just maybe it's because he didn't talk to her.

This reads like something straight out of r/niceguys.

I will give it plus points if he's wearing a fedora.
Avaron with another Roger Ebert style takedown of a shitty hentai plot lol

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
i think this game has a NTR vibe, not sure tho (i skipped through everything)
NTR - Netori type is, the protagonist view who is dominating the woman. So simply it is one of the NTR type.
but however NTR - Netorare or Netorase is a bit different than Netori type. Those who do not care about side character other than the protagonist view will surely find this genre and this game good but those players who cares about, may not like the NTR vibe I guess.
Well that is what I personaly think so xD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR - Netori type is, the protagonist view who is dominating the woman. So simply it is one of the NTR type.
but however NTR - Netorare or Netorase is a bit different than Netori type. Those who do not care about side character other than the protagonist view will surely find this genre and this game good but those players who cares about, may not like the NTR vibe I guess.
Well that is what I personaly think so xD
Netori isn't an NTR type, it is its own category. its translate is quite literally the opposite meaning of NTR (Netori: "To take", NTR: "To be taken from").

Is like how Reverse-NTR is also its own thing, despite having NTR in the genre name, you wouldn't tag it as NTR.

On F95, since it doesn't have those tags, both are simply tagged as cheating. and then listed as such under genre.

NTR is simply Netorare abbreviated.

Netorase is a subgenre of NTR though. although when you have NTR type A/B/C, afaik neither of those are netorase (may be wrong on that though). type A B C, I believe is for context like, they willinging cheat on you, they are raped etc.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Netori isn't an NTR type, it is its own category. its translate is quite literally the opposite meaning of NTR (Netori: "To take", NTR: "To be taken from").

Is like how Reverse-NTR is also its own thing, despite having NTR in the genre name, you wouldn't tag it as NTR.

On F95, since it doesn't have those tags, both are simply tagged as cheating. and then listed as such under genre.

NTR is simply Netorare abbreviated.

Netorase is a subgenre of NTR though. although when you have NTR type A/B/C, afaik neither of those are netorase (may be wrong on that though). type A B C, I believe is for context like, they willinging cheat on you, they are raped etc.
Well you are right, but I have seen in many places when it gives the genre list, NTR goes with Netori, Netorare and Netorase, though Netori is totally different and opposite as you mentioned but due to that "N"e"T"o"R"i that makes the confusion after all. I was just trying to point at that, since I am a Netori (just for 2D) type but NTR hurts xD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote