VN - Others - Completed - The Clinic of Depravity: A Wife Reveals Her True Nature in Front of Her Husband [Final] [Appetite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

I find appetite's catalogue rather interesting. They put out stuff that is slightly different from what you see usually. I think it is rather interesting how they are willing to take a common setup and then change it. So too with this game.

The setup seems usual at first. Guy meets guy with pretty wife, decides to fuck the wife until shes corrupted and he can steal her from him. simple stuff. But then the story throws a curveball. I will spoiler it, but I think you should read it anyway so you know what is coming.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this is rather interesting. This is something you wont find a lot. I think its obvious why not, who would want a
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    to steal. But at the same time, its so rare that the few people that have that specific fetish will find that this is the only game that will scratch that itch.

Now, why do I give it 3 stars? The problems are simply too glaring to ignore. The resolution is just horrible, its not 2004 anymore, 800x600 is unacceptable. The corruption is stupid, the husband is retarded, the wife breaks after 1 dicking, and the ideas of the protagonist go smoothly no matter how stupid they are. The time it takes to complete is a few hours.