5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
The art is cute but I can't find anything on this Charon or their circle other than the sites linked, sadly.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The art is cute but I can't find anything on this Charon or their circle other than the sites linked, sadly.
It's sorta hard to put it into words, they are horror games and are honestly pretty interesting to play. This game is a sequel to Menherafflesia which recently got a remake in the newer artstyle. Either way the only way you can describe the games, at least these two are disturbing, depressing and thought-provoking at times.

Here's a link to the translator's tumblr, they have a few games translated and if you scroll down, there's a link to another tumblr that translated some of the older Charon games:

Also here's a link to another of the circle's websites:

I'm sure there someone here who could give you a much better response, so take what I say here with a grain of salt, it's based upon a opinion that is likely influenced by bias.

Either way, stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Really ? When no one died, it's bad end. When one person died, still bad end. But when two people died, SUPRISINGLY, ITS A GOOD ENDING !
Congratulation ! You done it.
Never expected, that my road of adventures will led me here...

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad
Dec 4, 2021
Its a god damn pain finding a game with actual art instead of those poops, and on mac, and not gay, and not yuri, and not weird shits like tentacle and futa. finally found one with actually good art and seems cool, then i see the huge no sexual content on top of it.
My dissapointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined
me cry

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Its a god damn pain finding a game with actual art instead of those poops, and on mac, and not gay, and not yuri, and not weird shits like tentacle and futa. finally found one with actually good art and seems cool, then i see the huge no sexual content on top of it.
My dissapointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined
me cry

I feel your pain, friend. Sometimes some good ol' wholesome vanilla dicking, drawn in glorious, beautiful art, is just all we need sometimes.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I only just discovered this and I'm not even sure if I wanna finish it after the the first girls ending if you choose her.
Why is there never a game where you can choose the yandere and NOT be punished for it?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Man, this one has some wild twists - even for a Charon game.

It also has a lot more sexual content than the "no sexual content"-tag implies...

I mean, even though there's no on-screen naughty parts, there's still that one scene where... you know, that one in Saiko no. 4's route? The one where she's all like "Yay~! We found the pirates' treasure! Now 'scuse me while I chop off your dick and rape your childhood friend with it"?

That whole scene has some pretty long "so, how does it feel~"-dialogue, too...

I only just discovered this and I'm not even sure if I wanna finish it after the the first girls ending if you choose her.
Why is there never a game where you can choose the yandere and NOT be punished for it?
For what it's worth, Charon games tend to punish you regardless what you do.

Reactions: ur other dad

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
!!!!Bug Detected!!!!, In the prison feature you can't progress past the dice six scenario.
This bug still hasn't been resolved.

From what I can tell, it's probably just a simple typo in the code. Either the program is trying to call for a character sprite that it can't find due to a misspelling in the name, or there's just a typo in the transition code of that scene. So the scene hangs mid-transition, and the game is unresponsive because buttons and menus are automatically disabled during scene transitions.

I left Tico Translations a message on this, so with a little luck this will be resolved before long.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
This bug still hasn't been resolved.

From what I can tell, it's probably just a simple typo in the code. Either the program is trying to call for a character sprite that it can't find due to a misspelling in the name, or there's just a typo in the transition code of that scene. So the scene hangs mid-transition, and the game is unresponsive because buttons and menus are automatically disabled during scene transitions.

I left Tico Translations a message on this, so with a little luck this will be resolved before long.
Tico Translations responded and made a patch!

...that said; I tested it, and while the patch works for the most part (it enables saving during the prison escape/what-if scenarios), it failed to fix the bug.

According to Tico Translations, the bug cannot be reproduced properly because it doesn't occur on all devices. But they also said that the bug also occurs in the original Japanese version, and that Charon published a fix for it.

But for some reason, that fix (which is included in the patch) isn't working for me. I've tested it on a Windows 7 device and a Windows 10 device, yet I'm consistently getting the bug in both cases.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
is there anyway to skip the opening cutscenes? having to watch it 50 times is rather annoying

edit: i have added the passwords, for both myself and posterity

1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
now what in the flying fuck happened with roll 4 bruh... i get it, they're all supposed to be psychos, but how the hell did things even get to the point where

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote