5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
But what if that badass MC wants a girl with more "Plot" instead? For that matter, what if yandere gf doesn't want to beat up her "Property" if the "Property" wants to be beaten?
I'm just saying if a mc is badass and is interested in yandere then he would be able to handle the yandere girl and gaining the ultimate badass and loyal partner. But in most media with yandere love interest, the protagonist are disappointing, both male and female mc. They are usually pathetic and cowardice and try to run away from the yandere. Those kind of mcs wouldn't be able to have a meaningful relationship with a yandere even if they wanted to since they suck huge balls and could never tame the yandere.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Does the protagonist not have legs or what reason would he have not to leg it the moment he comes across a psycho?

If you have working arms you have no reason to stick your dick in crazy
Capture.JPG
Something tells me he won't be sticking his dick in anything

• Haha
Reactions: Asou

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
This is f95zone, it's not a good place to shill for Charon's best work.
But! If anyone wants to see some twisted and wicked shit that is non-H, I recommend you play this game.
It's one of the best of its kind!

Reactions: HumanTHZ

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
one of the fetishes that i cannot comprehend at all next to scat and guro. why would you want a knife to your throat while fucking lmao. an accident is bound to happen and your not gonna like it lol
That's sort of it actually. The danger is thrilling and it's not supposed to be something we want. It's what "she" wants. Idk what else to say about it.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
!!!!Bug Detected!!!!, In the prison feature you can't progress past the dice six scenario.

Reactions: Lunarius

Cr3bble600

Jan 5, 2020
is this game intended to be finished in one sitting as i can see know way to save or load, also is there a way to go full screen too, as i see no option to in config

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
is this game intended to be finished in one sitting as i can see know way to save or load, also is there a way to go full screen too, as i see no option to in config
Yes, you can if you have a few hours to spend and you can save and load by clicking the bunny image.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Charon game? Time to get depressed on the ever lasting tragedy these girls are likely to be like just like in the others.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"A yandere horror game where you fall in love with crazy girls."
so...the story of my life?
Sounds pretty kickass... For now, but I trust you've seen enough yandere anime to see what's in store for your future? But who knows, if the ride is fun enough maybe it's worth the destination :)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I like yandere, but the backstory for their root is unbearable for me. Cheating is bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibbers

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thinking about playing this one. Can you elaborate a bit more without spoiling?
Just play it, cheating only gets brought up in 2 bad endings and is the secret plot to the first girls ending... but she makes up for it ;)

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The first two girls maybe, the others are less yandere and more horror movie villians.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote