• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others 癒らし暮らし ~Relief Doll~ by SOUTH TREE

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Shame I didn't think about it last time I played, since I had already played 10 in-game days prior to today, but.. I figured I might as well copy the textractor translation log I had for my session today, just in case someone might have use for it.

It doesn't include everything since I will only check stuff I've translated before if I forgot it/I'm uncertain, and likely due to textractor using the clipboard for translation and then copying that to the clipboard, each entry appears twice. I also didn't bother translating anything I knew was just onomatopoeia or similar.
There's also some small errors due to the OCR not catching something correctly at times - for example it once identified 'く' as '(' - but in general the recognition should be correct. The translations were done with Google Translate.

If someone find it useful, I'll try to remember to copy it next time as well before closing the program down.
Any way to reinject the translation into the game?

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
I translated the prologue(first 4 days) and I want to know your thoughts if this is readable. I'm finding the conversation even if it should be awkward, awkward.
Unpack and replace/put the app.asar in the resources folder. make a backup of the old app.asar just to be safe.

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
I translated the prologue(first 4 days) and I want to know your thoughts if this is readable. I'm finding the conversation even if it should be awkward, awkward.
Unpack and replace/put the app.asar in the resources folder. make a backup of the old app.asar just to be safe.

Can you please continue translating?
And ideally, do it first fast and then do it over time as you have already done?
I and many fans of this author of the game will be VERY grateful)

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Sorry zim it's actually more of a hassle if I do it fast since I go to every line. This should've been done in a week to be honest.
Here is the new one. it should be fully translated let me know if I missed some, the code said to ignore some lines so I'm not sure.

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Sorry zim it's actually more of a hassle if I do it fast since I go to every line. This should've been done in a week to be honest.
Here is the new one. it should be fully translated let me know if I missed some, the code said to ignore some lines so I'm not sure.

A couple of sentences have not been translated into H-scenes, halfway through at the moment, but other than that - done AMAZING!
Tomorrow I'll go and tell you if I notice something in the translation, BUT, it's already clear that a good job has been done)

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
A couple of sentences have not been translated into H-scenes, halfway through at the moment, but other than that - done AMAZING!
Tomorrow I'll go and tell you if I notice something in the translation, BUT, it's already clear that a good job has been done)
Yeah that's the part where the code said to ignore this part since it's unnecessary. I updated the mega.

Reactions: Chuwy.Joe52

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Yeah that's the part where the code said to ignore this part since it's unnecessary. I updated the mega.
The old link gives the old file, can you throw off the new one?
And there is a small but unpleasant moment when updating - you need to start from the beginning (although I'm not sure)

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
The old link gives the old file, can you throw off the new one?
And there is a small but unpleasant moment when updating - you need to start from the beginning (although I'm not sure)
I uploaded a new one. For some reason the japanese text sticks even when updated so try it with a new save, you can try using a save with older days but I'm not sure.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes