RPGM Completed Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan [happypink][RJ237297]

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: MTL English from Japanese

please extract the translation files with japanese locale.

I actually finished this like a while ago but i got uh...distracted with other happy pink games lol. I actually also roughly translated Chat Lady Yukino and Chris and the cursed town, will probably post those when I feel like it's good. A good chunk of the UI text are in full pictures, so it takes some time to photoshop them to english.

The only concern I had was with unlocking the adult chat. I used cheat engine to max out all the stats at the start, so that probably broke some routes in my save. Though hopefully you guys who don't cheat the whole way through won't see this problem. I used a presave with everything unlocked and tested the adult chat, which had no problems, but let me know if you guys find something.

Download

Last edited:

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
that's odd, that should be the sound for when loading a save which works fine when I'm testing it and I double checked that it's already in the zip file. Can you check if " z .mp3" is in your audio/SE? if not I've attached the file.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
that's odd, that should be the sound for when loading a save which works fine when I'm testing it and I double checked that it's already in the zip file. Can you check if " z .mp3" is in your audio/SE? if not I've attached the file.
Thank you, i did not have it in folder, anyway i will try now with the file you uploaded.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Well, tried a couple of things and still not working, used the file as Caps and lower case, still same error. :(

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
are you sure you extracted my patch correctly then? cause if you were missing " z .mp3" that already means it was not properly extracted in someway. The file is in the zip for sure. Did you cancel the extraction midway or something?

D

Deleted member 508017

are you sure you extracted my patch correctly then? cause if you were missing " z .mp3" that already means it was not properly extracted in someway. The file is in the zip for sure. Did you cancel the extraction midway or something?
I'm pretty sure the mega download doesn't have the "z. mp3" in it, since i had the same problem. But i fixed it by downloading the mp3 file u linked and renamed it to "z .mp3".

But now I have a new problem. There is no sound ingame at all. Can you help with this?
thx :D

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
do you guys have your system locale set to japanese? If when you open the zip file the japanese name files are garbled, you aren't using japanese locale.

if it's right, it'll look like this:
1616196448783.png

otherwise it'll show up as some eU weird character, which is wrong:
1616196519604.png

yes theres a non english, japanese only "z" character, cause unicode stuff.

it's a japanese game, so theres nothing I can do about Japanese file names. If you want you can switch to japanese locale to extract the files, then switch back to english locale or something.

Reactions: Yank00

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
do you guys have your system locale set to japanese? If when you open the zip file the japanese name files are garbled, you aren't using japanese locale.

if it's right, it'll look like this:
View attachment 1093140

otherwise it'll show up as some eU weird character, which is wrong:
View attachment 1093143

yes theres a non english, japanese only "z" character, cause unicode stuff.

it's a japanese game, so theres nothing I can do about Japanese file names. If you want you can switch to japanese locale to extract the files, then switch back to english locale or something.
You are right, i just extracted in japanese using winrar ctrl+E and its working great.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got some kind of bitmap error when on the stream on the second day when she goes to eat icecream.

Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap

Last edited: