• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan [happypink][RJ237297]

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Uploader can u please upload the file again this time with UFT-8/16 unicode enabled? I don't want to install winrar to fix the garbled text. System locale will not help with this issue.

EDIT: .zip by default do not use UFT-8 or any unicode so the text is garbled from your end. Unless some of us install winrar and let it fix, no amount of system locale change will help.

And as I said, I don't want to install winrar.

Last edited:

Garuru623

Feb 5, 2021
Having issues with a missing file Audio/SE/ z .mp3, system locale doesn't help. And the file provided earlier in the thread didn't help. Tested changing the file name to uppercase and lowercase. Also using 7zip, don't wanna use Winrar. Any other options to try out would me much appreciated!

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
Well here's a new one for yah, any idea what this error is? lol, i also had to do the z .mp3 fix for my file as well, i also changed my locales, and when i restarted my pc, it booted up the first time and worked then i exited the game and tried again and now i keep getting this error? fengmaster

Last edited:

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
So this game is actually really good, but there are so many missing files (first the z.mp3 which I fixed then other missing graphics files) that cause crashes and cache errors. Does anyone have a more complete version? Thanks in advanced.

XShadowMeX

Feb 12, 2021
1630285340274.png
People help me when I want to load my game that I already save I get this and also when I use the chat in the game I also get this error, please help

XShadowMeX

Feb 12, 2021
that's odd, that should be the sound for when loading a save which works fine when I'm testing it and I double checked that it's already in the zip file. Can you check if " z .mp3" is in your audio/SE? if not I've attached the file.
brother I don't have that file, please help me

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Unpack using Japanese Encoding.
This applies to people who kept having Errors and Missing File.
Do not Unpack the Normal Way.

Reactions: Yukihirou

odd

Jul 20, 2017
i hate the chat lady games always have some error like that audio file idk what to do i added the file i still gets the error