• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
My life has just started together with this runaway girl.
She's naturally rather closed-off and suspicious of me at first, but as we communicate and spend more time together, she comes to open up to me.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: level1 -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English, Chinese, Korean
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Win (Installer): - - - -

Old MTL Version (v1.03)
Extra: Uncensored

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
the runaway girl? I like their previous game before which you can found it here, its not bad, the voice is also good. let me try this one, hope i can survive the mtl.
edit : nvm, different dev lol

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
So... how do you run this? OP just says extract and run. Run what? There's a setup here but it doesn't seem to work. Also what looks like a pre-install folder within the setup folder that has the game .exe but that also doesn't do anything.

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
So... how do you run this? OP just says extract and run. Run what? There's a setup here but it doesn't seem to work. Also what looks like a pre-install folder within the setup folder that has the game .exe but that also doesn't do anything.
Use the pre-installed one, it will run if you change the name of the folders to a shorter name. It kept crashing for me until I did that, common Windows issue

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Blocked by Windows :confused:.. cant open the RunawayGirl.exe

NVM it work

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
MTL, that's one way to butcher a good game. Its better to download the base game and run it with vn ocr+deepL (F1 to copy text in game) would save you so much agony.

Reactions: Yamemai and Dirion

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
a doubt, do you have to grind a lot? or can it be passed quickly without cheats?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1657126764688.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alkasal and aedirn
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes