Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I try to open the .exe and it says my internet security settings won't let me open the file...I've opened plenty of games that have said there are data share aspects going on with the creator with no issue. So what is game trying to attempt that is triggering my firewall to outright refuse opening it?

UPDATE: shorten the file name. The computer wasn't opening it because the filepath was WAY to long. Still no clue why it mentioned my firewall though.

Reactions: bobbypos

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
I ran the .exe file and it keep crashing on start, any fixes?
See answer two posts up. Windows gets really weird about long file paths. I'm guessing it has something to do with it still being heavily DOS influenced. Anyway, I just shortened the names of the folders to "Runawaygirl" Then went in and without even installing ran the game executable and it finally ran fine for me.

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
"Experimental English"

Those are usually the words i see accompanying any ntr game being posted on this site.

Apokalyx

Jun 20, 2018
Every time I see a title with "Runaway girl" made me remember the game called "1room: Runaway girl", really nice game, recommend it to anyone who likes those kind of genres.

Reactions: RS71

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
MTL that gets way worse as soon as you finish the prologue, it's actually quite decent at the beginning but then it turns into a confusing mess. Looks like it was made with 2 different translation tools one clearly superior to the other, or it was edited to look better at the beginning and then they didn't bother to change the rest.

Reactions: Aquilez
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes