Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
3 months will be a year, since the dlc was suppose to be out.
fml
Indeed...
but from the last post on april 30th, sounds like the dev is getting there, talks about how they have basically been making 3 games in one.
image-web.jpg

also talks a bit about the save system and such.
2.jpg

also talks about getting sick a lot too...
(gee, there's a lot of that happening... almost as if something is affecting a vast majority of the world... only in the last 3 years... wonder what happened? It shall forever remain a mystery...)

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
what happen if we can defeat parent's argument. I always end separate from parrent
sorry about the very late reply.

ending 1- you fail to convince the parents, you get married to Natsuho and they'll disown you completely.
ending 2- you win the argument, the parents accept the present, and they are both at the wedding and give you their blessing. also Natsuho appreciates the fact you made up with them.

that's literally it.

Reactions: lovediaochan

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
how many chapters this game have?
I'm stuck in chapter 2
the game has 3 chapters
to end chapter 2 you'll need to unlock the aquarium date which is unlocked after the movie theater. once you go to the aquarium the game will give you a warning about an upcoming event.
chapter 2 is THE LONGEST chapter

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, does anyone know the name of the title music? or the ending music, it sounds so good... thanks in advance!

Ryu6933

Apr 28, 2024
the game has 3 chapters
to end chapter 2 you'll need to unlock the aquarium date which is unlocked after the movie theater. once you go to the aquarium the game will give you a warning about an upcoming event.
chapter 2 is THE LONGEST chapter
end of chapter 3 is when natsuho become platinum achievement ?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
just wanted to ask, does anyone know the name of the title music? or the ending music, it sounds so good... thanks in advance!
I liked it as well, but considering how short that soundtrack is, and how generic it sounds (epic, but still seems like something that you can compose in audiomixing tool out of "spare parts" in a hour), also how shazam didn't recognize it, and throw guesses at other generic techno tracks - i would think that it was made by developer for this game specifically.

• Haha
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The reason for choosing to let Natsuo go first is so you can, once you have enough trust, walk in on her and ask for sex in the shower.
You can do that when you shower first, except now you have one more energy, which is a valid reason but it kinda seems wasted. Other games would give her trust points if she went in first.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes