BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
tanx i tried to use garbro but it gives the "file could not be opened as resource archive" error im probably doing somthing wrong
Unsure of what is wrong, then. I have a, like, halfway made set of instructions for myself, since I kept for forgetting it. I have a 'MwbExtractor' and 'arc_unpacker' in the tool folder I made as well, so maybe it was one of those and I didn't update my instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuckbrocli

Jul 24, 2023
Unsure of what is wrong, then. I have a, like, halfway made set of instructions for myself, since I kept for forgetting it. I have a 'MwbExtractor' and 'arc_unpacker' in the tool folder I made as well, so maybe it was one of those and I didn't update my instructions.

i got it to work thanks dude

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
AFTER getting married to Natsuho .. the game gives you an extra task .. make her a JAV star. i'm not sure about achievements .. never went after them.
Wait I remember reaching the final rank before getting married but I never had this goal before.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i reach that and natsuho still have allowance of 500 yen and an ice cream. is there more after that?

en17que

Jun 8, 2024
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

New Version for Official English Translation:
Downloads:
- MEGA
Just asking, is it compatible with the new 1.0.5 version?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Many thanks for uploading the installer/setup version of the game!
You're the best! The Game works properly without any issues!

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I've got 0% Experience modifying cheat engine tables.
After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.
I've done it. After a whole day of trial and error.

Through it all I've learned to make pointers, Which is pretty neat.

Here's the updated table

Update:04.01.2024
I think the I fixed the H-scene cheats. If it's still fucked, let me know.
My actual reaction when I found this:

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes