• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] [shificz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
nEfTcB.png

Overview:
Inspired by Shimesaba's Higehiro (2017-2018), My Runaway Girl is the story of Toshio—a part-time convenience store clerk who lets Miyoko stay with him in exchange for household upkeep. Of course, both have their respective issues. Will they overcome their hardships together? Will a different relationship blossom? Or... will someone find out and punish them for their decisions? What happens is entirely up to your choices! The full game will contain 15 chapters, side stories that may affect the main plot, and three unique routes. You can pursue romance, friendship, or.... something sinister.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-25
Developer: shificz - -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype a3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

(Thank you shify for sharing the game)

Screenshot 2022-09-18 130935.png Screenshot 2022-09-18 131025.png Screenshot 2022-09-18 131108.png V9tInw.jpg vIvJlm.jpg XkJK+n.jpg 7quzS8.jpg ctjyyS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If any Tags are missing,Please mention it below.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
shify If you are the developer you can request ownership of the game thread, to do so please open a ticket and put in all of your information, link this thread and provide proof of ownership. Also don't forget to request the developer badge at the same time.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You cant exit the refrigerator.
You cant exit the vending machine.
At least, no way to do either was explained.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've finished the preview version of the game. The UI and graphics are well done and the game has potential.

Here are some comments:

- Please do not disable rollback and skip.

- Why can I drink water directly from the tap but need bottled water to cook food?

- The cooking system seems overly complicated to me. Keeping Hunger at bay is a full time job.

- A potato dish is mentioned in dialog but there is no way to cook it

- If you have no cash and no food you are actually stuck. This happened to me on my first playthrough when I tried to get the ingredients of the more complicated dish together.

- Working 4h earns you 1500, 8h earns you 3000 and 12h 6000.

- I get "try to talk to Miyoko later" very often. Not sure what the requirements are. Sometimes I can't talk with her for several days.

- After cuddling the background image is missing. This also happens sometimes after getting exhausted, for example in the bathroom.

PS: Here are some console commands

mcs.addHunger(100)
mcs.addThirst(100)
mcs.addEnergy(100)

PPS: There does not seem to be any sexual content right now. The files for some interaction are there, but I did not see them ingame.

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Whenever a new demo/alpha arrived and already have the entire game planned out, it really does give me hype.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Isn't this starting to get boring? There are 3 games with the same idea, two of them literally named almost the same...

Reactions: anon280

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hi,
Thank you all for your feedbacks. We'll work it into the next prototype. Regarding cooked, this is just a test of what our cooking system can do, so water will be little bit edited.

I've updated files on mega, after the dialogue with Miyoko, once you'll collected at least some story points you can start the groping and cuddling scene. :)

Reactions: jxd

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, considering you need to keep constantly an eye on 6 stats (money, hunger, thrist, energy, mood of Miyoko and mental state of Miyoko), leveling 6 of your own stats, progressing the story with Miyoko ONCE per day, leveling your work exp, this is a grind fest. Additionally I tried to make that strong miso soup, all I got was an error, the ingredients got removed and no miso soup added to the inventory. The cooked instant soup is very limited source to rely on, because the instant soup doesn't replenish in the same amount as you need to keep your and Miyoko's stats high enough, same goes for cookies and chips. This art style surely looks nice, but too much grind for now. This needs to be drastically tweaked, otherwise you're bound to run into a hardlock, because you're constantly hungry and Miyoko constantly in no good mood. The skip function via pressing CTRL disabling is also not a smart move, especially if people are forced to restart. Nobody wants to mad click through all that text again and again and again. Disabling the rollback function also not a very smart move, clicked in some cases accidentially twice, due to the lack of the rollback I was forced to open first the menu and then the text history screen, very inconvinient. Will skip for now, especially since there is nothing to gain for now.

Last edited:

shadow of light

Jan 2, 2020
I've finished the preview version of the game. The UI and graphics are well done and the game has potential.

Here are some comments:

- Please do not disable rollback and skip.

- Why can I drink water directly from the tap but need bottled water to cook food?

- The cooking system seems overly complicated to me. Keeping Hunger at bay is a full time job.

- A potato dish is mentioned in dialog but there is no way to cook it

- If you have no cash and no food you are actually stuck. This happened to me on my first playthrough when I tried to get the ingredients of the more complicated dish together.

- Working 4h earns you 1500, 8h earns you 3000 and 12h 6000.

- I get "try to talk to Miyoko later" very often. Not sure what the requirements are. Sometimes I can't talk with her for several days.

- After cuddling the background image is missing. This also happens sometimes after getting exhausted, for example in the bathroom.

PS: Here are some console commands

mcs.addHunger(100)
mcs.addThirst(100)
mcs.addEnergy(100)

PPS: There does not seem to be any sexual content right now. The files for some interaction are there, but I did not see them ingame.

how do i accses the consle?

Reactions: jxd
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes