Ren'Py Abandoned My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] [shificz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Feel like food at the store should not run out. Spend too much time on food and drink requirements to be fun.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I actually like the genre but considering this is a prototype there is still plenty of room for improvement.

First of all, the management of hunger, thirst and energy is a pain in the ass. you're more concerned with keeping the stats up than being able to focus on the essentials, the girl.

I would have preferred more focus on interactions with the girl and food and stuff more on the side.

the time management is not ideal either. Mainly because you fall asleep too often because your energy is running low.
Here I would suggest defining periods of time. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night.
Between which you can skip and these interactions are possible in the respective sections. working, sleeping, showering, eating etc.

instead of all the ingredients I would make this a little simpler.
Divide the ingredients into different categories.
Simple, normal, special, luxurious... And you can then cook a suitable meal from it, which is then enough for both of you and then fills up the statts for the day.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
like OMG after cooking and working my ass off for weeks I can cuddle the girl who depends on me for everything in her life!

......sigh.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Runaway Girl [Prototype] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 197mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Bro this food system is a fucking GRIND. Get rid of it! There's no point to it, there's nothing fun about it, food, energy and thirst drain way too fast. This is ridiculous.

EDIT: I had a fridge full of food when I saved and quit just before I posted this. Loaded the game back up and the fridge is completely empty. Also my work leveling progress is completely gone. NOPE. I'll check back in a few months after some updates have been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hi guys! Thanks for the feedback, i updated actual megaupload links to new fixed version of our prototype. There is not new content, so i stay with version name prototype A.

I remind you that, this is just prototype not a demo or beta. We still need and will work hard on this. :)

About water bottle in cooking, it was just test, don't worry I don't really use 2L plastic water bottles for cooking :D

My biggest thanks is for spam753 , thanks for that big bugs report!!

And some FAQ:

1. Are you going to remove the hunger and thirst meters?

No. We feel these systems are integral for helping players identify with Toshio, as well as to highlight the story's slice of life elements.

With that said, we will be adding more items, "buffs" from eating certain foods, and generally improving the system's balance!

2. Are you going to add a Miyoko corruption route / choices that corrupt her?

Yes! We have some ideas, but need to refine them so they fit the game's pacing and characters. In prototype C, for example, you have a choice regarding other men.

Of course, you don't have to follow this route if you're the jealous type! Certain choices will still "corrupt" the characters, but in ways that tie them together.

3. When will NSFW content be available?

It already is! We're preparing a modified groping scene that includes masturbation. Our first true "sex" scene - a blowjob - will be available in the next prototype!

Also if u want see blowjob CGs or you want support our project please subscribe us on .Then we can make development faster and with more content! (more Miyoko corrupted scenes) :)

Thank you guys!

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hii guys,

at the end of next week +- the new prototype B will be released. It will contain a bunch of new items, buffs, reworking of some mechanics, bug fix, continuation of the story and new CGs. I'll be looking forward to your feedback again.

Otherwise, the CGs images of the blowjob scene is now available on our Patreon:

And don't forget to be on our discord too, I'm much more active there than here :illuminati:

Thanks!
- Shifi

Reactions: etjs93 and GreenPee
Oct 25, 2017

Yes! We have some ideas, but need to refine them so they fit the game's pacing and characters. In prototype C, for example, you have a choice regarding other men.

Of course, you don't have to follow this route if you're the jealous type! Certain choices will still "corrupt" the characters, but in ways that tie them together.
Will the sinister route purely be NTR then?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

I have question about this though, in the corruption route will there still be a chance to have a somewhat romantic relationship with her while also whoring her out (if you choose to whore her) or will it be all just her being your slave basically. Will it also be purely sharing (or netorase basically) or will there be other elements of netorare?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes