Ren'Py Abandoned My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] [shificz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
I have question about this though, in the corruption route will there still be a chance to have a somewhat romantic relationship with her while also whoring her out (if you choose to whore her) or will it be all just her being your slave basically. Will it also be purely sharing (or netorase basically) or will there be other elements of netorare?
There can be corruption and romance at the same time but it's only for a decision that Miyoko will make (I mean, there will be parts of the game where you play as Miyoko). If you force Miyoko to share her body, that will be possible only in evil path.

But more content for corruption depends on Patreon support. A lot of art would be needed. :/

Reactions: rgnar62
May 9, 2021
I've finished the preview version of the game. The UI and graphics are well done and the game has potential.

Here are some comments:

- Please do not disable rollback and skip.

- Why can I drink water directly from the tap but need bottled water to cook food?

- The cooking system seems overly complicated to me. Keeping Hunger at bay is a full time job.

- A potato dish is mentioned in dialog but there is no way to cook it

- If you have no cash and no food you are actually stuck. This happened to me on my first playthrough when I tried to get the ingredients of the more complicated dish together.

- Working 4h earns you 1500, 8h earns you 3000 and 12h 6000.

- I get "try to talk to Miyoko later" very often. Not sure what the requirements are. Sometimes I can't talk with her for several days.

- After cuddling the background image is missing. This also happens sometimes after getting exhausted, for example in the bathroom.

PS: Here are some console commands

mcs.addHunger(100)
mcs.addThirst(100)
mcs.addEnergy(100)

PPS: There does not seem to be any sexual content right now. The files for some interaction are there, but I did not see them ingame.
I second the request for the rollback.

I have not played the game yet, but as to not waste a comment I'll leave my opinion:

With the work hours it makes sense to have a pay/hour increase the more time you work in order to make it a strategic decision.(And considering the game is supposed to have 15 chapters I'd hope there are game elements to it and not just VN ones)

As for the hunger, I don't know if there is a mechanic to make the girl cook instead of you but if there is, the moment she agrees would be more rewarding if the cooking system is more expansive.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 198mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
I second the request for the rollback.

I have not played the game yet, but as to not waste a comment I'll leave my opinion:

With the work hours it makes sense to have a pay/hour increase the more time you work in order to make it a strategic decision.(And considering the game is supposed to have 15 chapters I'd hope there are game elements to it and not just VN ones)

As for the hunger, I don't know if there is a mechanic to make the girl cook instead of you but if there is, the moment she agrees would be more rewarding if the cooking system is more expansive.
Hi!

request for the rollback - in this prototype we return rollback funciton.

as for the hunger - We try to balance the system as best we can. I totally agree with the view that it's very limited right now. We're working on it and in Prototype B, there will be a bunch of new recipes, the ability to buy pub food.

We're counting on Miyoko being able to cook, but not now.

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Currently the only actual content is if you go the rapist route, which kind of says a lot about the dev. Otherwise plays almost identical to Bottle Biosphere.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1664229259552.png

And the game is dead... worth to keep an eye on it - brilliant choice! (y)
Nope it's dead.

All the dev had to do was this:

Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling ---> by the way... this is one of the best out there...
or this
1room: Runaway Girl

and he would have had a guarantied success.

Now with the addition of NTR, the dev has split the player base and neither the vanilla fans nor the NTR fans will be satisfied.
The vanilla fans won't touch it because it has NTR and the NTR fans won't be satisfied because it won't have enough NTR content for them, at least in the beginning.

And the dev will have to balance that but will fail like every other dev that tries that.
That will lead to slow updates, juggling the two groups... which will lead to an ABANDONED game.

I've seen it before I expect it here too. It won't happen over night but give it some time.

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Nope it's dead.

All the dev had to do was this:

Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling ---> by the way... this is one of the best out there...
or this
1room: Runaway Girl

and he would have had a guarantied success.

Now with the addition of NTR, the dev has split the player base and neither the vanilla fans nor the NTR fans will be satisfied.
The vanilla fans won't touch it because it has NTR and the NTR fans won't be satisfied because it won't have enough NTR content for them, at least in the beginning.

And the dev will have to balance that but will fail like every other dev that tries that.
That will lead to slow updates, juggling the two groups... which will lead to an ABANDONED game.

I've seen it before I expect it here too. It won't happen over night but give it some time.
Hi, I agree with your opinion. However, no one is saying that corruption (and all that it consists of) will make up the vast majority of the game. It is a optional part, which the player can choose by his decisions. And when we use it, it won't be something along the lines of "so now you're a prostitute".

Our main goal is the romantic journey (such as in the games you mention). Which will make up the vast majority of the game.

I'll add that, I don't want to force anything into the story, so if something doesn't make sense, I'll cancel it.

Shifi

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi, I agree with your opinion. However, no one is saying that corruption (and all that it consists of) will make up the vast majority of the game. It is a optional part, which the player can choose by his decisions. And when we use it, it won't be something along the lines of "so now you're a prostitute".

Our main goal is the romantic journey (such as in the games you mention). Which will make up the vast majority of the game.

I'll add that, I don't want to force anything into the story, so if something doesn't make sense, I'll cancel it.

Shifi
Dude... I tell you what I tell every dev.

Make the game you want.

It's just a warning.
The moment this game gets the NTR tag a shitstorm of unimaginable power will come.
And you'll lose customers on both sides.
I'd do either romance or NTR, but not both in one game.

I wish you success on your project, good luck.

GR1MM

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,
Thank you all for your feedbacks. We'll work it into the next prototype. Regarding cooked, this is just a test of what our cooking system can do, so water will be little bit edited.

I've updated files on mega, after the dialogue with Miyoko, once you'll collected at least some story points you can start the groping and cuddling scene. :)
How to grope, actually? I have 19 Romance, but cuddling at the ~7 I presume was availible

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Dude... I tell you what I tell every dev.

Make the game you want.

It's just a warning.
The moment this game gets the NTR tag a shitstorm of unimaginable power will come.
And you'll lose customers on both sides.
I'd do either romance or NTR, but not both in one game.

I wish you success on your project, good luck.
And if they want to do both, then they’ll do both. I don’t understand this stupid idea that either it’s vanilla or NTR. If the dev wants to do both, then its not your issue. Just don’t play the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes