Ren'Py Abandoned My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] [shificz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And if they want to do both, then they’ll do both. I don’t understand this stupid idea that either it’s vanilla or NTR. If the dev wants to do both, then its not your issue. Just don’t play the game.
Make the game you want.
What part of make the game you want did you not understand?
Reading is not your strong suit right?

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've grinded to "if(Quests.getTaskByParm(1, 'talk_to', 'miyoko', 19))" and the saves are already noncompatible? Well, fk this, good luck :).

my save was also broken and I had to replay.

if you use mcs.addHunger(100); regularly the grind almost goes away

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
I've grinded to "if(Quests.getTaskByParm(1, 'talk_to', 'miyoko', 19))" and the saves are already noncompatible? Well, fk this, good luck :).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 15.31.31.png

Hi, sorry but who said they're compatible?

Otherwise, on the question of compatibility. The next prototype should also be non-compatible, then we'll have time to fix it somehow.

I know it sucks but that's why we call it prototype... we can't do everything at once.

Shifi

Reactions: SardanticDecay

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is only groping in this game. That hardly qualifies for a "rape" tag, since rape actually suggests actual sexual interaction beyond groping. Like fx forced oral, forced vaginal or similar.

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
There is only groping in this game. That hardly qualifies for a "rape" tag, since rape actually suggests actual sexual interaction beyond groping. Like fx forced oral, forced vaginal or similar.
Hi, at this moment, yes, there is only groping for the evil and cuddling for the romantic.

In the next version we will add a blowjob scene, and the sex scene will be in prototype c.

Blowjob romantic / evil CG . :)

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Is it possible to make cooking more quicker? Like cooking from ingredients stored in the fridge without taking them out?

Having a slider to cook multiple things like ice or soup would be nice too.
Wow, that sounds like a good idea! I'll put it on my TODO list.

Thanks!

Reactions: dual1020

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 198mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Getting error', a lot.
missing hair image 01, if I'm not mistaken.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nope it's dead.

All the dev had to do was this:

Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling ---> by the way... this is one of the best out there...
or this
1room: Runaway Girl

and he would have had a guarantied success.

Now with the addition of NTR, the dev has split the player base and neither the vanilla fans nor the NTR fans will be satisfied.
The vanilla fans won't touch it because it has NTR and the NTR fans won't be satisfied because it won't have enough NTR content for them, at least in the beginning.

And the dev will have to balance that but will fail like every other dev that tries that.
That will lead to slow updates, juggling the two groups... which will lead to an ABANDONED game.

I've seen it before I expect it here too. It won't happen over night but give it some time.
You forgot The Runaway Girl and Me

Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 2050200

Overview:
Inspired by Shimesaba's Higehiro (2017-2018), My Runaway Girl is the story of Toshio—a part-time convenience store clerk who lets Miyoko stay with him in exchange for household upkeep. Of course, both have their respective issues. Will they overcome their hardships together? Will a different relationship blossom? Or... will someone find out and punish them for their decisions? What happens is entirely up to your choices! The full game will contain 15 chapters, side stories that may affect the main plot, and three unique routes. You can pursue romance, friendship, or.... something sinister.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-25
Developer: shificz - -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype a3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

(Thank you shify for sharing the game)

View attachment 2050201 View attachment 2050202 View attachment 2050203 View attachment 2050204 View attachment 2050205 View attachment 2050206 View attachment 2050207 View attachment 2050208
I just finished rewatching what this was based off highly recommended

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The new version is still very grindy.

So here are some self explanatory console commands:

mcs.editAttribute('miyoko_mood', 'plus', 100); mcs.editAttribute('miyoko_mental_state', 'plus', 100);

mcs.addHunger(100); mcs.addThirst(100); mcs.addEnergy(100);

mcs.addMoney(100000);

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes