• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1649077934837.png

Overview:
The main character is trapped in an uninhabited hot spring inn with a junior who has big tits and is the only one who can perform paizuri.
Not only that, but she is not even allowed to enter the hot spring.
She has no choice but to wander around the ryokan to find out the cause.
Since the junior boob always follows him around, he can talk to her and get a titjob wherever he wants.
Since you are at a hot spring ryokan, by all means, aim to make love to your lover's tits in the hot spring.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-04
Release Date:2022-03-20
Developer: Aeba no Mori -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, English
Other Games: Black Senpai - In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the share waisse

1649078571885.png 1649078585586.png 1649078599393.png 1649078623410.png 1649078631173.png Game_3daUyITgH2.png Game_7sPZ7jzsjo.png Game_exr24eHuqh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so the horror is that the mc is alone with his gf in an inn where she give him titfuck everytime she get the flimsyest excuse ?
Oo wait ... no bj, no sex of any form ?
now i understand that horror tag ... poor mc sure do live in an atrocious world T_T

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Got excited when I saw the tags but looks to just be a titjob game with no horror or femdom.
I really don't understand the obsession with titjobs, there is no functional difference in position in doing a titjob so you really just need one scene and end. No variety, nothing interesting and no appeal as far as I can see.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Got excited when I saw the tags but looks to just be a titjob game with no horror or femdom.
I really don't understand the obsession with titjobs, there is no functional difference in position in doing a titjob so you really just need one scene and end. No variety, nothing interesting and no appeal as far as I can see.
No functional difference unless you're large enough...

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Did you see the 2nd and 3rd screens? I'd say that's a pretty creative way of going about it.

It's a fetish game guys, in case booba the size of a fucking car tire didn't give it away already.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The main character is trapped in an uninhabited hot spring inn with a junior who has big tits and is the only one who can perform paizuri.
I would never have imagined that she can perform paizuri...what a reveal!!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes