RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 27, 2019
Demn. Good game, finished it.
Ending hits hard.

Also why the fuck can't I open the fucking safe and what's the use of the eyeball?! Legit those things are kinda bruh moments

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
Havent been able to find out the safe code yet, need It i think for the true ending would love it someone has a discovery since she stops giving you hints at this point

Lucarne

Apr 26, 2018
To open the safe you have to add up all 3 codes you get via the hidden notes (491187+11546+25741). You can find the hint for this from the peacock room's closet which you can open up once you get the steel bar to open the sealed door.

The safe contains a doll with both eyes missing. You get the 1st eye from washing the dirty eyeball you find from digging outside the room with the one open window. Still unable to find the other eyeball myself though. Pretty sure the true ending is related to the doll somehow.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
To open the safe you have to add up all 3 codes you get via the hidden notes (491187+11546+25741). You can find the hint for this from the peacock room's closet which you can open up once you get the steel bar to open the sealed door.

The safe contains a doll with both eyes missing. You get the 1st eye from washing the dirty eyeball you find from digging outside the room with the one open window. Still unable to find the other eyeball myself though. Pretty sure the true ending is related to the doll somehow.
You get the other eyeball by opening the chest your Kouhai gave you

Reactions: why_not_UwU

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Do you guys know the locker combination for the basement? I want to grab the spade which is I think in there and also need to find out how to get a screwdriver for the box

Reactions: Yukariin

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
yea done that entering the numbers in multiple diffrent orders, nothing, its 1,2,4,3 im pretty sure
No, the roomnumber get's involved with the riddle, sadly didn't note down the final result, but your companion will tell you the right answer once if you are infront of the locker and have seen all number hints before.

Reactions: Yukariin
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes