RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering this is the same team that brought Hamlet of Loli Big Tits I know what to expect.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
what's with the encrypted .bat file?
i know it's commented out, but still..

bossforlife666

Jul 4, 2017
Why does this website play with my emotions so much? It's either a game that has everything I want but it's in MTL so I can't understand a word of what's going on or it's a game that's translated well but it only has parts of what I like so it just feels like a tease ( this game) , it only has Loli's or have some weird kinks involved like scat. ☹

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
To open the safe you have to add up all 3 codes you get via the hidden notes (491187+11546+25741). You can find the hint for this from the peacock room's closet which you can open up once you get the steel bar to open the sealed door.

The safe contains a doll with both eyes missing. You get the 1st eye from washing the dirty eyeball you find from digging outside the room with the one open window. Still unable to find the other eyeball myself though. Pretty sure the true ending is related to the doll somehow.
Where's the First eyeball? In the underground area? And How do you go down on the window? I triggered the event where you need a cloth to go down the hole but when you interact with the windows it says this
1649098533915.png

Also you're post doesn't make sense outside of that room there's no ground to dig from same with the underground area where the shrine is Could you clarify where did you found the 1st eyeball?

Also I already have the rope in my inventory

quasmoke

Jul 17, 2020
Demn. Good game, finished it.
Ending hits hard.

Also why the fuck can't I open the fucking safe and what's the use of the eyeball?! Legit those things are kinda bruh moments
There are two eyeballs, and they are used to unlock the secret characters that is half of the recollections.

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
how do you make the rope because everytime i go into the linen room(laundry room i guess also) it says: beautiful linens here

Reactions: Batz

quasmoke

Jul 17, 2020
Where's the First eyeball? In the underground area? And How do you go down on the window? I triggered the event where you need a cloth to go down the hole but when you interact with the windows it says this
View attachment 1740133

Also you're post doesn't make sense outside of that room there's no ground to dig from same with the underground area where the shrine is Could you clarify where did you found the 1st eyeball?
There's a room with an open window, and you can see it on the bridge. Go to the bottom of that room and interact with the area where the window is located. There's a small patch of land with no grass that can be dug up if you interact with it while standing on top of it. I typed this from memory so could be wrong.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There's a room with an open window, and you can see it on the bridge. Go to the bottom of that room and interact with the area where the window is located. There's a small patch of land with no grass that can be dug up if you interact with it while standing on top of it. I typed this from memory so could be wrong.
Like I said where is this place? And I already sent you the screenshot where you have to use the rope to the window but that's what the game says

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Where's the bottom of that place then? It's not in the underground area where the shrine is and yes I can see it from the bridge that's why I'm asking how to get there LOL

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
To open the safe you have to add up all 3 codes you get via the hidden notes (491187+11546+25741). You can find the hint for this from the peacock room's closet which you can open up once you get the steel bar to open the sealed door.

The safe contains a doll with both eyes missing. You get the 1st eye from washing the dirty eyeball you find from digging outside the room with the one open window. Still unable to find the other eyeball myself though. Pretty sure the true ending is related to the doll somehow.
lol where is that window?????

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes