RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Karaoke Room???

EDIT: There's a room that I haven't unlocked. I'm guessing it's that one? How do you unlock it?

Also, I can't go this way either. Is there something there?
The room left from the store room. The key to it is iirc in the peacockroom

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Karaoke Room???

EDIT: There's a room that I haven't unlocked. I'm guessing it's that one? How do you unlock it?

Also, I can't go this way either. Is there something there?
Yes, your first picture concerns the "Karaoke Room".

And you are not supposed to exit using the main entrance (your second picture): i.e. you can't open this one.

Jan 5, 2019
So as far as I can tell there are only two endings and the only thing that changes between them is you can double down XD kinda wish collecting the memos or coins did something to effect the ending, and I started over to see if you could do anything different but your pretty hardlocked to move forward.

Jin Amanto

Feb 8, 2018
Magatamas

1 - endless hall
2 - kitchen
3 - main hall
4 - underground room ( dug )

Rope
to get rope you have to go linon room after got bar at 206, and use 204 room.

Eyeballs

1- down 103 window and dug. 2- got after her give you a chest. ( where you got the screwdriver and the spade )

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
>only titjobs
fug
this looks like that one japanese artist that exclusively does oppai and titjobs in all of their work. for a while it was all oppai stuff without even being able to see a nipple. now sometimes you see it but they act like the only way to have intercourse with a woman is only through titjobs.

i'm not sure i've seen a single piece of art from them that even shows a vagina, even on the naked characters.

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
Demn. Good game, finished it.
Ending hits hard.

Also why the fuck can't I open the fucking safe and what's the use of the eyeball?! Legit those things are kinda bruh moments
You need to add all the memo's that you get together in order to open the 6 digit safe. Btw where did you find the eyeballs at and also like some other people I'm stuck at the locker part and I'm guessing the screw driver is in the locker that nobody can figure out.

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
I found the open window but don't know how to exit it. Do you need a rope or something?
Yes but you would need to progress up until you get the 2nd floor where it requires you to use a rope. You can get that rope by going to the Lenin room and clicking on the towel at the far right. BTW you need to go back to the 1st floor Lenin.

Guy69420

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys if you'd like to increase the amount of semen gain go to:

GameData > js > Game_Paizuri.js

Open with Note pad and find this segment (Near the bottom).

Screenshot (282)_LI.jpg

Lower the values being divided and raise the value being added to increase the bar charge rate.

Have fun titty fucking some massive honkers!

Sep 27, 2019
You need to add all the memo's that you get together in order to open the 6 digit safe. Btw where did you find the eyeballs at and also like some other people I'm stuck at the locker part and I'm guessing the screw driver is in the locker that nobody can figure out.
the code is basically told by the which room has which code on it's walls
if I remember right. The code is 4212 as the 1. is in room 10*4*, the 24. is in 10*2* and 3. is in 10*1*
so 1 24 3 for 104 102 101, 4212
Our gal gives us a box to open with the screw after we find a spadle and screewdriver in it

Still got no idea where to use the eyeball

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
the code is basically told by the which room has which code on it's walls
if I remember right. The code is 4212 as the 1. is in room 10*4*, the 24. is in 10*2* and 3. is in 10*1*
so 1 24 3 for 104 102 101, 4212
Our gal gives us a box to open with the screw after we find a spadle and screewdriver in it

Still got no idea where to use the eyeball
Do you mean the dirty one? Just go to a sink either in the linen room or in the kitchen and affermative that you want to wash.
Or you mean eyeball in inventory?
Just put it above the doll in the inventory.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes