RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Hey, from what I can gather from this thread, this looks complete, is there a reason for it not having the complete tag?

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
so, can the girl who keeps talking about killing you, actually kill you?
or is it just empty threats?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I dunno man... titfucks alone aren't just gonna cut it for me... at least his previous game had some variety in different girls, this one just has one. I can't bring myself to this level of "dedication".
I'd probably get depressed by the story again.

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
Idk why I am struggling so much, I cant find a single key to enter any room. I've played this game before it was translated and I can remember some parts just can't figure out how to enter any of the locked rooms.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
Idk why I am struggling so much, I cant find a single key to enter any room. I've played this game before it was translated and I can remember some parts just can't figure out how to enter any of the locked rooms.
You probably haven't tried the front door yet. Which drops an office key, which then you can get the master guest key.

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
how cah *I find room 204 and the rope? Im stuck here, pls help
go right from 204 to the room with a sink and washing machine. Activate the ladder to go downstairs to a clean washing room. Touch the shelf with clean liniens and you will acquire a rope. Remember to "talk" to the rope after you leave the room 104 (accessable from 204), only THEN you will be allowed to use the Rope on the open window to dig for the doll's "dirty eye". Screenshot is some posts above.
[/QUOTE]
where is room 204

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how do you get the code for the safe?
Either
To open the safe you have to add up all 3 codes you get via the hidden notes (491187+11546+25741). You can find the hint for this from the peacock room's closet which you can open up once you get the steel bar to open the sealed door.

The safe contains a doll with both eyes missing. You get the 1st eye from washing the dirty eyeball you find from digging outside the room with the one open window. Still unable to find the other eyeball myself though. Pretty sure the true ending is related to the doll somehow.
or
Safe password is 528474

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I think im brain dead, where is the ritual room?

Edit:Oh my god I am brain dead, i forgot about the room with the towels.

Edit 2: Well, the only locked off Area is now Room 204 and the hot spring area, no clue how to access either

Edit 3: Welp somehow forgot about the bar in one of the rooms.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes