RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RedRainz

Feb 23, 2021
Okay, I spoiled myself on solutions by reading everyone else's. The ONLY THING that no one went into detail explaining was where the 'hole in the wall'/underground room is. I cannot find room 204. I have literally no idea and I can't progress the game until I find it.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Okay, I spoiled myself on solutions by reading everyone else's. The ONLY THING that no one went into detail explaining was where the 'hole in the wall'/underground room is. I cannot find room 204. I have literally no idea and I can't progress the game until I find it.
It's the room covered in seals on the 2nd floor, to reach the second floor's guest rooms you need to go through the corridor that loops, and you need to collect all magatamas and use them near the basement's shrine before you can cross it.

RedRainz

Feb 23, 2021
It's the room covered in seals on the 2nd floor, to reach the second floor's guest rooms you need to go through the corridor that loops, and you need to collect all magatamas and use them near the basement's shrine before you can cross it.
I actually did figure it out, but I did it by using a full save and finding which room it was. I couldn't get the 4th Magatama because I never realized that there was a hidden spot in the Linen Room that descends into the basement. Literally no one in this thread said it yet lol

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
can we cheat in this game? or a cheat that works?
what i want is simple, its to manipulate the energy bar in the left.
since its troubling to atemp the paizuri while waiting for the bar.

Sep 25, 2021
can we cheat in this game? or a cheat that works?
what i want is simple, its to manipulate the energy bar in the left.
since its troubling to atemp the paizuri while waiting for the bar.
I just used a save editor to give me a stupid amount of Yen, then just finding a vending machine and juicing like a psycho

Reactions: reiokami

BaDat

Jun 25, 2022
Magatamas

1 - endless hall
2 - kitchen
3 - main hall
4 - underground room ( dug )

Rope
to get rope you have to go linon room after got bar at 206, and use 204 room.

Eyeballs

1- down 103 window and dug. 2- got after her give you a chest. ( where you got the screwdriver and the spade )
where is the second eyeball ?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes