RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Anyone know any games that is similar to this masterpiece ? RPG world, good story-based, especially the dialogue, art dont need to be as good
You could start with the other Aeba no Mori games, you can find them in the "Other Games" section in the first post.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Having both the screwdriver and the box but i don't know how to open the box could anyone help

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Having both the screwdriver and the box but i don't know how to open the box could anyone help
click one then the other item if you need to mix them to get a result. I don't remember if the box is opened with the screwdriver though.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
Can someone tell me how to get the chest Kouhai is supposed to give us ? Do we have to reach a certain number of creampie ?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Nah I’m talking about the « box » if you prefer the same as Reversedh’s up there. The one you are supposed to open with a screwdriver
Ooh, right. You need to talk to her in the warehouse after finding the doll. She will give you a clue about there being something else in the warehouse if you talk to her elsewhere.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes