capture1.jpg

2/ Room with the opened window:
capture2.jpg

3/ Opened window:
capture3.jpg

Reactions: Batz

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock being able to make the rope? I have 3 magmata and the doll
There are 4 magmata to found (and to put in the basement).

The "rope" can be made in the "Linen room" (when you've advanced enough in the game).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where's the First eyeball? In the underground area? And How do you go down on the window? I triggered the event where you need a cloth to go down the hole but when you interact with the windows it says this

Also you're post doesn't make sense outside of that room there's no ground to dig from same with the underground area where the shrine is Could you clarify where did you found the 1st eyeball?

Also I already have the rope in my inventory
The rope can be used here only after having advanced enough in the game (i.e. get into the hole in Room 204). After getting in and out of Room 104, you can interact with the rope in Room 204 to descend or to collect it (and to use it with the window).

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
There are 4 magmata to found (and to put in the basement).

The "rope" can be made in the "Linen room" (when you've advanced enough in the game).
May i inquire you where you've found the magatama's? i've found 3 of them, 1 in the endless corridor, 1 in the kitchen and for the last one i've found i can't remember, i think it was in the locker room. But i can't seem to find the last one

EDIT: Another question, where is Room 204?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
May i inquire you where you've found the magatama's? i've found 3 of them, 1 in the endless corridor, 1 in the kitchen and for the last one i've found i can't remember, i think it was in the locker room. But i can't seem to find the last one

EDIT: Another question, where is Room 204?
Sorry, I can't remember (but I'm sure someone else will be able to help you).

Room 204 is located on the second floor. But you'll have to get and use the 4 magmata before, in order to be able to access it.

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
Sorry, I can't remember (but I'm sure someone else will be able to help you).

Room 204 is located on the second floor. But you'll have to get and use the 4 magmata before, in order to be able to access it.
No wonder i can't seem to access room 204, i guess when you use the 4 magatamas the endless corridor leads you to it?

Thanks for the heads up tho

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
Titty Fuck Mystery Of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03]

I just fucking cant anymore man, the way these things are named makes them sound like shitposts.
Help I got reincarnated in a new world, but my hotspring retirement is threatened by a titjob oneesan and I can't leave because the weather is unpleasant.
light novel title trajectory

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes