[Translation Request] Fucking Mystery Of Hot Spring Inn [RJ345152] [Aeba Fuchi]

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
That sentence could be better reworded.

"You only had intercourse with my breasts/chest once and since then it has become a habit"

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
That sentence could be better reworded.

"You only had intercourse with my breasts/chest once and since then it has become a habit"
Here's the original sentence for reference :
一度私と{乳交|セックス}したら
癖になっちゃって――

The script loves to line break. Here's the dilemma: do I keep the same structure? Do I combine the lines and sentence together like I did? It's quite hard to tell sometime, and furigana doesn't help at all. Here it's quite simple to make a good translation, yours is better than the one I came up with.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Here's the original sentence for reference :
一度私と{乳交|セックス}したら
癖になっちゃって――

The script loves to line break. Here's the dilemma: do I keep the same structure? Do I combine the lines and sentence together like I did? It's quite hard to tell sometime, and furigana doesn't help at all. Here it's quite simple to make a good translation, yours is better than the one I came up with.
An alternative sentence could also be "Once you've had intercourse with me...it will become a habit~"

It keeps to the original sentences meaning while also being understandable as a sentence. Either sentence is fine though.

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Translated more map events today, including a sex scene with... someone other than the player's Kohai. I'll go ahead and ask to not spoil the game, please. There is still the last map which contains a scene, and the recollection room maps which have their own scene I'd have to re translate as well. Since saving exists I probably won't bother with it.
After that is done, I'll translate all remaining global events who contains many sex scenes as well.

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Finished all map events today, except the memory room that I'm skipping. There is two separate ending scenes... and they probably read terrible, pronouns are hard to get right. My work will badly need a rewrite once done.

Reactions: BlackAion

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Finished all map events today, except the memory room that I'm skipping. There is two separate ending scenes... and they probably read terrible, pronouns are hard to get right. My work will badly need a rewrite once done.
If you mean the gallery then that makes sense never seen any memory room.

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Actually, Aebafuchi said this game would be translated in english in the future on Twitter, twice. Attempting a translation out of the blues was perhaps a bit too ambitious, so to the handful of people I hyped, I'm sorry. I'll wait patiently for a proper translation, I've never been qualified to do one. It's not worth the effort imo.

Gapi44

Apr 13, 2021
Actually, Aebafuchi said this game would be translated in english in the future on Twitter, twice. Attempting a translation out of the blues was perhaps a bit too ambitious, so to the handful of people I hyped, I'm sorry. I'll wait patiently for a proper translation, I've never been qualified to do one. It's not worth the effort imo.
Understandable, thanks anyways for your efforts king. Hoping the eng translation comes out soon.

Worses

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to use the Magatamas?

I've got 4 of them but I still can't pass the infinite corridor on the 2nd floor :(