RPGM Completed Titty Fuck Mystery of Hot Spring Inn [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jobbing

Aug 27, 2018
No, the roomnumber get's involved with the riddle, sadly didn't note down the final result, but your companion will tell you the right answer once if you are infront of the locker and have seen all number hints before.
are there more than three number hints? I found "3" in 101, "24" in 102, and "1" in 106, but she's not saying anything.

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
plz explain
go into the laundry room and get yourself some towels to make rope

are there more than three number hints? I found "3" in 101, "24" in 102, and "1" in 106, but she's not saying anything.
Thats supposed to be all the hints given by the game. As I said, forgot the right answer, it was given to me ingame after a failed attempt

Edit: In personal Note, spend the last 30 Minutes looking for a screwdriver. Even tried 100 Yen Coins as makeshift on the box, nothing...

ketressa

Aug 20, 2021

Thats supposed to be all the hints given by the game. As I said, forgot the right answer, it was given to me ingame after a failed attempt

Edit: In personal Note, spend the last 30 Minutes looking for a screwdriver. Even tried 100 Yen Coins as makeshift on the box, nothing...
thx, but i see only "Beautiful sheets are in here" if i click on towels

Reactions: Batz

Jobbing

Aug 27, 2018

screwdriver is in the locker, just have to interact with it twice. (lol)

rageju7618

Aug 16, 2020
yeah you need to first progress a bit more in game then you will understand

and where i find the scene that is in records like this
ooo
oo?
hav not found the last one as well
for some reason i opened the sealed room above stairs on 2nd floor but still hav not found the rope event .... did i pass by it or is it later ?

EDIT: nvm i found it XD Double EDIT: i mean the event and not record

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes