Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
152528_RJ189145_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to a paradise of paizuri!
Where every young lady is bountiful of chest, and shares her bounty. Settle in and make friends, do jobs, explore the hamlet, collect items and level up. Become intimate with each character, who has her own ending.
Updated: 2018-08-25
Developer: ,
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.03a+
Language: English (Some menus still in Japanese) Translator's Thread =
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

152530_RJ189145_img_smp1.jpg 152531_RJ189145_img_smp2.jpg 152532_RJ189145_img_smp3.jpg 152533_RJ189145_img_smp4.jpg 152534_RJ189145_img_smp5.jpg 152535_RJ189145_img_smp6.jpg 152536_RJ189145_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
There is no intercourse, only breast sex for days.
GODDAMMIT.

I love paizuri as much as the next guy, but GODSBEDAMMIT. I seriously needs me a new eRPGM...

Looking up the dev's DLsite page, it seems big juicy knockers on slender figures is the running norm. However, this seems to be the only game. I wouldn't quite call them "bigtits lolis," but I do quite like the artwork. Hope to see more games with this artist. With some intercourse, next time.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My thoughts exactly.

Also, a game with just paizuri? I guess I'll check it out. Seriously though, how can someone with boobs that large ever be called a loli?
I don't think they can be called lolis, I mean, my understanding is that a loli is a girl that may be of age, but physically she seem like a 12-14 year old girl, much like the cousin in Sister Sister Sister game, even his youngest sister seem a bit of a loli herself, but the cousin in particular, haha.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Is that the artist who never draws nipples or rather fully uncovered ones?
If you mean Breathless Forest, then yeah.
Graphics/titles erro, anyoen know how to fix it?
Read the Installation instructions.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Download and copy/overwrite translation files into game (see file attachment below).
3- Switch your PC to Japanese locale or use a .
4- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018

Here ya go. This game's gallery has a lot of customization for the scenes, though sadly the scenes themselves are very samey. The gallery is the third option on the start screen, which only shows up once you clear any ending.
Thanks for the save.

Reactions: RogueSamurai17

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I don't think they can be called lolis, I mean, my understanding is that a loli is a girl that may be of age, but physically she seem like a 12-14 year old girl, much like the cousin in Sister Sister Sister game, even his youngest sister seem a bit of a loli herself, but the cousin in particular, haha.
The game's proper English title is "In the Village of Oppai Lolis", because they are oppai loli aka loli's with tits. It's the whole mix of small with giant tits that make it a slightly different thing then normal loli's, but they are still technically loli's.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The game's proper English title is "In the Village of Oppai Lolis", because they are oppai loli aka loli's with tits. It's the whole mix of small with giant tits that make it a slightly different thing then normal loli's, but they are still technically loli's.
Ah okay, well that makes sense. To me a proper loli has just always been this very petite and slender body type of a 12-14 year old girl but is of age (18+), that's why I've never considered any other type of a loli to even exist, haha.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes