RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
is just the developer or is also the artist? Cause I'm very interested in just the artist

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
is just the developer or is also the artist? Cause I'm very interested in just the artist
I dunno if Breathless Forest (Aeba no Mori in english) is the developer of the game, but I certainly know they're the artist.
Here's some links.

Their website:
Their pixiv link, where their art can be viewed freely as long as you make an 18+ account (needed to see the NSFW stuff):

Reactions: Muramasa0

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
I don't think they can be called lolis, I mean, my understanding is that a loli is a girl that may be of age, but physically she seem like a 12-14 year old girl, much like the cousin in Sister Sister Sister game, even his youngest sister seem a bit of a loli herself, but the cousin in particular, haha.
Actually oppai loli is a thing. Maybe not as big as normal loli but it's one of those sub-genres. Like futa loli or something.

At least in Japan.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know where the Deep woods are?
Past the swamp or the mountains. For the swamp just keep going right. For the mountains you need to go almost all the way up then go down. Both will quickly lead to the quick travel point so just use the swamp.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Actually oppai loli is a thing. Maybe not as big as normal loli but it's one of those sub-genres. Like futa loli or something.

At least in Japan.
Pretty much anything becomes a "thing" in Japan.

One thing they never seem to run out of is perversions, its like someone sits there with a Venn Diagram of sexual acts and comes up with new ones from time to time.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
i did like what it say in guides but stel get sae error
I'm not sure what problem you're having, so I'll just explain installation in more detail.

Download the package and extract it to wherever you want.
Download the attached file for the English translation. It's not fully translated, but atleast most of it is.
Move the ENG TL file into the main folder where the game is. Extract the ENG TL file, and when it says to replace a file, say yes.
Make sure you have downloaded.
Right click the Game file, then go to Locale Emulator, then click "Run in Japanese (as admin)". When it asks to make changes to your PC, click yes.
Screenshot (338).png
Screenshot (339).png

Reactions: Mardion

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure what problem you're having, so I'll just explain installation in more detail.

Download the attached file for the English translation. It's not fully translated, but atleast most of it is.
Move the ENG TL file into the main folder where the game is. Extract the ENG TL file, and when it says to replace a file, say yes.
Right click the Game file, then go to Locale Emulator, then click "Run in Japanese (as admin)". When it asks to make changes to your PC, click yes.
View attachment 141923
View attachment 141925
can i ask you for help i try to instal Locale-Emulator but i faill can you help me

Reactions: Nacht_Bean

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017

View attachment 141923
View attachment 141925
fnx you i was see totrial for local emulato game work like harm

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
can i ask you for help i try to instal Locale-Emulator but i faill can you help me
Oh crap, I forgot to explain the Locale Emulator a bit more.
After you extract Locale Emulator, go to the extracted folder and get to the current version. It should be a file that says Locale.Emulator.2.4.0.0
After that, double click & run LEInstaller
Sorry for not explaining that part much.
Also,
fnx you i was see totrial for local emulato game work like harm
I can't really understand that part, but I'm guessing you're thanking me? You're welcome.

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017

View attachment 141923
View attachment 141925
OMFG DUDE I LOVE YOU been trying to play certain japanese games with app locale and i couldnt i even watched videos on youtube. I just followed your instructions and now it works like a charm. PS: i also downloaded locale emulator but apparently the files were broken or something because it didnt appear the installation file and some others.

Reactions: Scultonic

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
big tit loli is a very rare find most big tit characters are either amazons , luscious, milfs and other large types, i really love this game just having a busty loli with me as i walk heals my soul i just wish some of the quests werent so grindy i mean there is plenty of quests to go around, also a few different poses and animations would be great and yes the poizu is good but it could use other actions just saying

Reactions: Joshuac2y

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
big tit loli is a very rare find most big tit characters are either amazons , luscious, milfs and other large types, i really love this game just having a busty loli with me as i walk heals my soul i just wish some of the quests werent so grindy i mean there is plenty of quests to go around, also a few different poses and animations would be great and yes the poizu is good but it could use other actions just saying
Most RPG games on F95 will have people lending out save files, so I think that you can skip most of the grind thanks to these people.
Also, if you're talking about this game being grindy as well (which it is) there's already a save file (with 100% done CG in the global file) for this game on the first page at comment #18.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes