RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017

This work for me
Ah, yes, that's how I did it in the past, but I completely forgot about it. Only remembered the online version, but since that has an upload limit, and the variables aren't labeled, guess and check was impossible. Thanks.

Legna

May 11, 2017
I need help to find one in the ending's there are two more characters (look's like that), I found the ??? but I can get the other one.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I know that the last girl is in a tower in the Woods to the left of town. There's this clearing/cliff that at some point becomes a tower where you can find her. As to how to get the tower to show up, I have no idea.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
What are you supposed to do in the Sinking Zone under the Deep Forest with Karin? I killed the monster thing that made all the random enemies spawn, and then have found 5 Drops of Life, but I can't find anything else and the only thing she says is that there might be more interesting stuff. But I swear I combed that entire area multiple times and I can't find anything else.

Reactions: tiredofusernames

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
How the hell do you get past the rocks that block certain paths? I cant seem to get into the mountains for one of the progression quests?

trial123

Feb 4, 2018
Game cant run(no errors screen/after double click nothing happen just mouse pointer load for 1 sec) i had tested many rgss games with japan locale and they run perfectly....///// maybe if i change dll to more recent it can work? i mean at game.ini -->RGSS104J.dll & file replace?

Reactions: Heotoes and r00m

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
What are you supposed to do in the Sinking Zone under the Deep Forest with Karin? I killed the monster thing that made all the random enemies spawn, and then have found 5 Drops of Life, but I can't find anything else and the only thing she says is that there might be more interesting stuff. But I swear I combed that entire area multiple times and I can't find anything else.
After you kill the monster you should be done with Karin in the Sinking Zone. The drops are used to get one of the extra girls. To finish Karin the rest of her stuff is in the Deep Forest, you need to find a mansion.

How the hell do you get past the rocks that block certain paths? I cant seem to get into the mountains for one of the progression quests?
You need to find the recipe to make an explosive that in it's description lists that it is used to blow up rocks. Make that and you can blow up the rocks that block paths. You'll need a bunch of them, around 10 total. Don't remember where you find the recipe.

Can somebody show me how to dig?? Can't find the tool anywhere.
Go though karin's arc. Eventually the one that sent you to find Karin will kidnap you into the west forest to kill you. Once that is over leave where she broguth you and go up. On an island in the middle of the river is a chest with the shovel.
Anybody know the locations of all the hot springs and jewels? I'm missing one for both
I think there is one gem an area. You need the shovel for the one in the Deep Forest but beyond that I don't remember the locations. As for Springs, there is one per dungeon area. Forest, Cave(Forgotten), Mountain(Snowy), Swamp and Deep Forest. Swamp is the hardest to find as you need to go to the bridge filled area where you sink down with Karin and go through a southern exit that isn't very obvious.

bananadoge12

Aug 1, 2018
I need help to find one in the ending's there are two more characters (look's like that), I found the ??? but I can get the other one.
I got the 5 stones and there is the egg thingy but I cant get the white haired girl? can you help?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I got the 5 stones and there is the egg thingy but I cant get the white haired girl? can you help?
That girl is fuel for your nightmares, i warn you.
Do you remember the room in the Sinking Zone where you killed the monster boss that made all the random enemies spawn? In the north of that room there is a huge wall, click it in the middle and there will open a secret room.
If you have the 5 Drops of Life you can revive the girl.

Even more easy, if you go to that room with the priestess girl from the tower, her ability will mark the exact point of the secret room.

Last edited:

Chusalee

Jun 2, 2018
I have 2 questions:
1. In the spring in the abandoned mansion, how to get the secret door? (the second one, something about one the left and special mechanism)
2. How can i get Miko?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I've done everything, all marriage endings, even the one with the white-haired girl from the Sinking Zone. Everything but find the character that's supposedly at this tower. I'm at a cliff that someone mentioned, but I don't see the tower. I've visited multiple times. How do you get it to appear?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes